PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability to search for certain genders in fields

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

ImaFishstick's AvatarImaFishstick
Suggestion Title: Ability to search for certain genders in fields Suggestion Summary: You will have to ability to search your own fields for certain gender Pokémon,genderless Pokémon..err..how do I explain this?They don’t need to add the code for those things? So if you were to search for a Female Eevee,you could type in the search bar “Eevee (F)” of something like that,just how the [pkmn=Nidoran (F)] becomes ,a female Nidoran. Positive Points: •Easier to find members for breeding pairs •Easy to find certain genders,if the gender your looking for is a rare gender like the starters Negative Points: •If you breed lots of the Pokémon you want a good pair with,theres already lots and lots of them for you. Reason For Consideration: I find it very hard to make breeding pairs,and when I search for rare genders for them especially.I don’t like flipping through all my fields and looking at if its a male or female.I think this would really,really make it easier. I don’t know if this was rejected already,but let me know if it was!
She/her/they/them pronouns!

my shops!

My trade shop! Banner made by bulbasaurowo (PFQ) My art shop! Banner also made by Bulba!

Bulba’s Free Sprite Shop!

Check out Bulba’s free sprite shop!
Ayyy check out my cringy journal!:💐Fishtick’s Trashy Info / Not Psrsonal Diary Like Thingy💐 avatar of my pokesona Fishtick (Purealer form) for my use only
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

transgender Pokémon do not apply.
...What on earth is this supposed to mean? Anyways, no support. If you're having trouble finding a particular gender, you probably don't have many of them, which means it won't take any time to find it. And if you have tons of that Pokemon, you'll have tons of each gender, so it won't matter.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I think they mean genderless pokemon?? ^^; Leaning towards no support since you can see gender on the mass select screen already.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
no support. you can already see the genders from the mass selection, clicking the pokemon, and field organization screens. also theres no transgendered pokemon only male, female, and genderless.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

...What on earth is this supposed to mean? Anyways, no support. If you're having trouble finding a particular gender, you probably don't have many of them, which means it won't take any time to find it. And if you have tons of that Pokemon, you'll have tons of each gender, so it won't matter.
Dang it why is my mind on eating grapefruit at that time.Really sorry for the confusion.Edited it to say “genderless” instead of that. @thedorkychicken Oop,thanks for correcting me. Not trying to start those arguments in all those rejected threads (and even some in the approved and completed threads),but wont you still need to look around in all your fields,and see if you have a male/female? For instance,you have a male eevee already,and you need to get a female one.Unless you breed lots or them,you really don’t have too much.But somebody in your shop requested a eevee pair (even though some shops probably don’t do that..) for something you want,a lot. And even if you bred lots,most of the OTs would be you,so theres not a large chance your getting a 90%+ pair. And there you go,to the shelter.But then you noticed you had a female eevee after all. @D.MC Gladion and thedorkychicken already stated that.
D.MC's AvatarD.MC

QUOTE originally posted by ImaFishstick

Dang it why is my mind on eating grapefruit at that time.Really sorry for the confusion.Edited it to say “genderless” instead of that. @thedorkychicken Oop,thanks for correcting me. Not trying to start those arguments in all those rejected threads (and even some in the approved and completed threads),but wont you still need to look around in all your fields,and see if you have a male/female? For instance,you have a male eevee already,and you need to get a female one.Unless you breed lots or them,you really don’t have too much.But somebody in your shop requested a eevee pair (even though some shops probably don’t do that..) for something you want,a lot. And even if you bred lots,most of the OTs would be you,so theres not a large chance your getting a 90%+ pair. And there you go,to the shelter.But then you noticed you had a female eevee after all. @D.MC Gladion and thedorkychicken already stated that.
actually they didnt state specifically how you could see them. i listed the ways you could in case you didnt know somehow because that happens quite a bit with these kinds of suggestions tbh.

QUOTE originally posted by D.MC

QUOTE originally posted by ImaFishstick

actually they didnt state specifically how you could see them. i listed the ways you could in case you didnt know somehow because that happens quite a bit with these kinds of suggestions tbh.
Really sorry for the late reply! Thank you!Sorry if I sounded rude and unenthusiastic.I just dont want to spam emoticons like ;u;.
B u m p
1 week bump!
Bump~

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page