PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability to see who has subscribed to a forum

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

JSon14's AvatarJSon14
Suggestion Title: As stated above ^^ Suggestion Summary: I’m not sure if this has been rejected or not, but I checked the summary of rejected suggestions, and I didn’t see anything. I think that it would be helpful to be able to see who has subscribed to your/a forum Positive points: Raffles could see who has not subbed, as well as shop owners so they know not to track that person down Negative points:Im not completely sure, but maybe it would be hard for Sally to handle? It may be hard to code; will add more as convos happen. Reason For Consideration: I think it could be helpful and beneficial for the trade forums and contests because it would help with who is considering to buy something. I’ve always sucked at summaries sorry ^^
Avatar made by Tendoom If you ever want to talk anime with me, just shoot me a PM :) Formerly GamerGirl0114
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
JSon14's AvatarJSon14
Oh ok. Locking thread~

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page