PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quitting everything for sale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123456789

Aranea's AvatarAranea
100k for mega?
Cherry's AvatarCherry
@squarah : i did the math thevtotal price for shiny only would be 660 zc thovwith the 10% discount it would be 590 zc with the albino cleffa line total would be 690 with the discount vnv @aranea sending trade
Icon by Dorgoat
AstroCat's AvatarAstroCat
Could I buy the remaining ruby tokens? :) EDIT: Could I also buy the Quirky/Sassy Talonflame pair and the Gragon pair? :)
97/500 Wishing Stones
0/1000 Origin Sashes
Squarah's AvatarSquarah
can we take off the shiny cleffa line and the horsea line?
WolfishMagic's AvatarWolfishMagic
Could I buy the xp share for 350k credits please! :)
Cherry's AvatarCherry
@astrocat ; all tokens are on hod but ill send the breeding pair obce i have slots ope @,squarah ; same with the albino @wolfishmagic ; yuo ill send once i have soits ooen
Squarah's AvatarSquarah
Can we do 428zc + 170k + 280gp?
Sarluna's AvatarSarluna
Hey ^^ Would be interested in the Skiddo/Gogoat 99% & Solynx/Lunupine 95% breeding pairs. How much would you like for both?
I'm kinda bad at making offers on pokemon but would you do mabey..50gp for the latias?
I'm Obsessed with Sandile Send help Member of team flare and not afraid to show it! *Does team flare pose* Currently Melan hunting for Sandile
Catten's AvatarCatten
Can I get that PokeRadar for 650gp? I only have 296k credits but I can do mixed if you prefer credits? Also, if you have a gogoat, just a normal gogoat, I'd like it, if possible. Need one to use my gogoatite on. I'll pay a few gold for it if you like.
"You say I turned out fine...
...I think I'm still turning out."

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page