PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 272829

Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Milonair sprite by Bananalizard
Thread Helpers: Shazi SciZoroark
I recently realized that many people make, and allow others to use, custom site skins they have made. I was wondering where I could find more and couldn't find a list... So I thought perhaps I'd make a listing of the skins people have made for themselves and others to use who wish to share them. :) Please use the provided code for uniformity if you want to add yours to the list.

Submission code

This code makes is simpler for me to add to the list, so please use it if you could use nobbcode tags around it, that would be much appreciated as I only need to copy your post instead of quoteing. Your screenshot should include the main menu of PFQ and an unclicked pokemon and eggs in your party in order to show off your skin to the best of it's glory! [li][b]Name[/b] ##/Skincode [url=screenshot]Skin description[/url] [/li]
Please make sure you are following all PokefarmQ rules, especially those regarding art and credits before posting your skin. Please read this post by Eltafez as well. Improperly credited skins will not be added to this listing.

Why was my skin removed from the list?

I will not quibble words. This is a list of reasons that your skin may have been removed. 1.) It was improperly credited. I don't care if the image is stock, it is required to be linked back to the original, unedited image with proof of proof of permission provided from the owner. 2.) It was broken when you imported it from the Recode and was not up to standard/not fixed post-importing/needs work in order to be placed back on the directory. 3.) It was badly made. To be blunt, skins that are not nice to look at, hurt the eyes, clash in colors, are unreadable, or are just plain... not good, will not be in the directory. I'm sorry. If people wouldn't use it for those reasons anyway, it has no business being on the directory. Please keep in mind that you might be okay with your skin that way, but people like to be able to read what they are doing. 4.) It was removed by myself/a mod for being credited, but not credited with truthful use. This means that the work was found to be stolen and the credit a lie -- therefore it was removed until such time as it is redone or credited properly. Hopefully this is a rare occurrence if it happens at all. 5.) Skins from the original thread have been removed as not working if they were not imported. Should you be the author of one of these skins and have since imported it and reworked it, you may post to have it added once again to the directory.

How do I change my Site Skin?

1. Go to the Skins page 2. Copy one of the paths to a skin into the "Other Skin" box and say "Use this Skin". -- A path looks like this: jc/melansawsbuck The one I just put there ^ is the skin I use that was made for me by Shazi :3
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 0 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Hey. Do you mind also adding preview screenshots of the skins?
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Hey. Do you mind also adding preview screenshots of the skins?
I would add them if people took them and included them in the codes, but I am not going to personally change my skin and take images for each one that people want to add. :)
Shazi's AvatarShazi
I haven't have the opportunity to take screenshots of the Gardevoir and Melan Growlithe skins I made but the others have screenshots now
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Yahan's AvatarYahan
I just set my skin to Gardevoir. I can help with screenshots if I know what to screenshot. (Also, since I'm using a skin that I didn't make myself, would I have to credit it somewhere? Or am I ok since it's only going to be visible on my account?)
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Yay

I just set my skin to Gardevoir. I can help with screenshots if I know what to screenshot. (Also, since I'm using a skin that I didn't make myself, would I have to credit it somewhere? Or am I ok since it's only going to be visible on my account?)
I'm not really sure on that, but I think that you don't need to credit it? I mean, Shaz made the skin and took care of the work, so I think you are fine to use it. Plus only you see it when you use a different skin :)
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Alright, thanks. Also thank you Shazi, I really enjoy this Gardevoir skin ^^
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Thanks, in large part, to Yay, we now have a screenshot of the Gardevoir skin. I uploaded a screenshot of the Melan Growlithe one as well. Shazi also included some images of the other 3 skins she has made and provided.
Methos's AvatarMethos
Once upon a time there was in fact a compilation of user-created skins. Unfortunately, it was deleted due to inactivity. My own skin: Methos
Banner belongs to PFQ
: JF/def-absol - Greys & Blues Theme
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Well hopefully I can keep this active, or at least bumped or something. I hope more people post their skins :)

Pages: 123··· 272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page