PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 26272829

wishmaker's Avatarwishmaker
here's a shot at some, though the colors arent so great on some of them fjs/meowstic-m preview fjs/meowstic-f preview fjs/espurr preview fjs/jirachi preview fjs/mismagius preview
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 96 — 26,304 / 27,937
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
BugPoison
Happiness MAX
Serious nature
bg/pfp from pkmn masters, pfp edited by me (note)
Augie279's AvatarAugie279
Reposted because you didn't take it originally cp7/augie-s-pink LINK TO THE IMAGE: (sorry, I forgot this the first time) https://suikuzu.deviantart.com/art/THE-EEVEELUTION-PROBLEM-396383219
Avatar by Shuren123, used with permission. Thanks!
Mauve's AvatarMauve
Mauve GDW/primary

screenshots here, because there's 3 images and images are big

also, link to image used as notif image here
✿ Mauve ✿ pfp made by me! ✧ my shop
LilyLuff's AvatarLilyLuff
I finally made my own skin! :') (The art is mine so no permission needed. LOL I mean...except mine. And it's cool. Obviously.)
Credit
SBG by me, LilyLuff, for my use only/brushes by ObsidianDawn/Sprites credited to Serebii.net

"You are what you settle for." - Janis Joplin

Cuphead cxR/serendipity a shiny mega absol-based skin! bg made by me, notification icon is an edited pokemon shuffle sprite (edit: updated screenshot, now liked and disliked berry colors can be more easily differentiated from each other)
XxGeorgiaxX's AvatarXxGeorgiaxX
Someone should make more akins so this keeps active Ohhh maybe a pink themed one with a pink trainer card, im using the girina one as it's like Darkrai i adore darkrai
Please can you take one of my anonymous polls either Poll One or Poll Two or both, it would mean a lot to me and would be a great help, thank you so much and have a great day and please keep safe. ""We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what’s the same, instead of looking at what’s different, well..........who knows?""
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Directories don't need to be kept active, though I do need to check and make sure everything is still following rules and working. Nothing broken etc. Will work on updating this through the week.
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 82 — Shiny Total: 1 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
XxGeorgiaxX's AvatarXxGeorgiaxX
I understand, i apologise i thought like trades the newest comments push the page up to the front page Good jobs working on this the layout is amazing and have some great skins
PFB/scolipede - A Scolipede skin that has as much white as I could get away with. Berry colors are a basic purple (liked) and dark grey (disliked).

Preview

Notification icon is just a cropped ingame sprite, the background is an edited version of https://goo.gl/VMC8qx. Hovering and highlighting are changed to white + black and the trainer card has been made white and lavender.
sabine | radio - they | he - 22
Lv. 67 — 13,922 / 14,478
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature

Pages: 123··· 26272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page