PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 272829

Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
[li][b]RyuokoWolf[/b] Ht/damien-bloodmarch [url=https://i.snag.gy/aWcBTj.jpg]Damien Bloodmarch from Dream Daddy[/url] [/li] Credits in in the skin description, but also everything used is official art
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
Literally just the default site skin with brighter colours. If you aren't confident that I didn't just rip the site skin with no changes, here's a screenshot of the site with the default skin. Feel free to compare the two. And for my convinience, I used Persephone's profile in the screenshots, as I had no unclicked Pokémon in my party at the time. Hopefully that's alright.
One of the Pokémon gives you a letter addressed to you, that begs to be opened. Read it? (N/a)
Carl firmly places a Steel Gem in your hand and smirks. Let the race begin!
Click on my wonderful children?
You found a Hard Box among the Pokémon! Open it? (Casual Journal)
You spot a computer logged into the PM's. Wanna talk with me? (PM for better contacts.)
hint: hover over the items! right-click and choose "open link" to open them! background
Mal du Pays's AvatarMal du Pays

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: [li] requires [ul] or [ol] to contain it on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[li][b]Takura[/b] JGT/skinaster [url=http://i.imgur.com/lgn9tsX.png]A Kinaster skin![/url] [/li] I hope it was alright to draw something for a public-use skin? I also hope it's not spoilers anymore oops. (Apologies for the edit; colors were tweaked so I needed to get a new screenshot added to the post)
Icon is from In Stars and Time.
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
[li][b]Name[/b] zf/flatline [url=/upload/Duckbug/skins/flatline.PNG]it's, like, green and pink.[/url] [/li]
So I don't know why I called this Flatline... But hey, whatever, it's called that now. Also it has a documentation/feedback thread. So that's cool.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: [li] requires [ul] or [ol] to contain it on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[li][b]InsaneHysteria[/b] 549/maybe [url=https://pokefarm.com/upload/InsaneHysteria/Screenshot_2017-09-19-13-12-47.png]Purple and green[/url][/li] [hr] If anyone is interested in the colors but want to add custom.css or a custom background just send me a pm. I'll let you know the color codes so you can make the adjustments yourself :)
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Fenføxeries's AvatarFenføxeries
  1. EspeonGem wKz/liepard Liepard skin.
(Background from pldh.net) sorry about stuff, update
Signature and avatar made by me. It's a fennec fox, my favourite animal! Originally EspeonGem
Prof pic + shop banner by me
BionicDrako's AvatarBionicDrako
Hello, im having some trouble making a skin on here, (i started one from scratch) but once i finished making it, on the preview it looked actually really good and looked like it had no problems and everything, even the notif head icon worked. But when i saved it and wanted to use it, most of the colours went to default pokefarm colours? Only a few of the settings worked (like the progress bars and title boxes and stuff and the notif icon. But eveything else was default colours, can i get any help on it please?
Error 404: Effort Not Found.
Enid Mettle's AvatarEnid Mettle
icon by me
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Steven Universe!
Loony Luna's AvatarLoony Luna
I made dis! (Pretty proud of it too!) Loony Luna 5N7/lunala-themed It's a skin based on Lunala's color scheme, with a Lunala notification icon. CREDITS: Icon is official Pokémon Shuffle art Background belongs to those at AlphaCoders
My name is Luna! Avatar by Galladerox! My lovely journal! Visit my shoppe!
Happy Spring! Sprite by Angelghast!

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page