PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 242526272829

Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by Diredevil

Does anyone have a new link to the guide on how to take the colors from skins? The link that was provided by GG boss no longer works and I'm a little afraid it got taken down.
I have how to do that paraphrased in my main post in the guide. I don't think it was taken down by a mod if that's what you're saying, I think DoctorWho just removed that post/thread in general.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Diredevil's AvatarDiredevil

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

I have how to do that paraphrased in my main post in the guide. I don't think it was taken down by a mod if that's what you're saying, I think DoctorWho just removed that post/thread in general.
I uh.. saw that and forgot I posted here, pfft.. thank you!
Avatar is a hasty Giratina drawn as a gift! Permission granted by the amazing Capuru!
20/5000
3/5000
56/5000
lil pumpkin's Avatarlil pumpkin
i love this glaceon skin!! i really love how you changed the cursor to ^^ so cute <3
hiya! call me pumpkin, lil, rinny! tired...i play to many video games (PC+switch+3ds) so message me ^w^ profile pic made by little lee!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. gif from the anime sailor moon~
LilyLuff's AvatarLilyLuff
OMG I love the Glaceon skin! Thank you, @Glaciersong! :') Finally a skin of my fave Eeveelution...
Credit
SBG by me, LilyLuff, for my use only/brushes by ObsidianDawn/Sprites credited to Serebii.net

"You are what you settle for." - Janis Joplin

Cleffalüv's AvatarCleffalüv
NameCleffaluv Skin code: XPR/clicking-skin I made a skin specifically for mass feild and party clicking. It looks just like the default skin, but it has CSS specifically designs for clicking. It stacks fields and such. It also makes party clicking easier. Not sure if this would be useful in the difectory or not, but I use it in every clicking event. Credit to This guide
Avatar Credit: Elizadesu Awesome sig made by Gallade's Freebies August of 2018 I stopped logging onto the site. In october 2019, after over a year, I logged back on. I'm so glad to be back, though I'm just getting into the swing of things again, so bear with me if I make a mistake :)
possumpurse's Avatarpossumpurse
Using this guide I made myself an Aria Forme Meloetta Skin! 2Fd/meloetta Preview I added custom CSS from the guide to make party clicking easier.
Rad icon made by Bandana Pirate!!
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
@LilyLuff & @lil pumpkin Thanks! I wasn't sure if custom cursors were still allowed, I heard somewhere they weren't. There's also quite a lot of CSS on there because it's my personal skin. It highlights shelter Snowpix and has fieldstacking. Does anyone want me to remove it?
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,338,984
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Zekara's AvatarZekara

QUOTE originally posted by Zekara

Does anyone know how to change the background image? I've tried to multiple different ways but it doesn't seem to work for me:/
Anyone?
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Everyone, please remember that this isn't a discussion thread. Casual conversation isn't supposed to be happening on this guide.
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 180 — Shiny Total: 3 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
  1. lurantis _c3/salmonrun-splat2n Based on Nintendo's Splatoon 2; specifically the Salmon Run gamemode. A grungy theme with bright colors to symbolize the inklings' ink! Background is official Nintendo Art.
  2. _c3/twenty-below-zero A light, wintery theme. Background from Wikimedia Commons.
Neither of these themes have custom CSS, as not everyone wants stacked fields / party click modifications / etc. Which is why I don't make my personal skin public (shrug)
seth | 22 | he/him medical lab science student journal icon + sig of my character, by me.

Pages: 123··· 242526272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page