PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 23242526272829

Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn
I'd imagine that since it reverts to default when you use it whomever made ti must have somehow gotten it removed? That's the only thing I can figure since when I try it also it doesn't work for me either.
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs
BayleafBeeen's AvatarBayleafBeeen
Hello~! I had a question pertaining to site skins, so I figured I'd post it here? Right now I'm using one of the Official Site Skins, (Day of the Dead - Xerneas) and I'd like to add some code to it for the type race to make some eggs in the shelter stand out, but I realized you can't really edit the Official Skins. Is there a way to do that? A list of all the color codes used where, or just an option I'm not seeing?
Avatar is from a free character maker online. My Journal ~Bayleaf~
Diredevil's AvatarDiredevil

QUOTE originally posted by BayleafBeeen

Hello~! I had a question pertaining to site skins, so I figured I'd post it here? Right now I'm using one of the Official Site Skins, (Day of the Dead - Xerneas) and I'd like to add some code to it for the type race to make some eggs in the shelter stand out, but I realized you can't really edit the Official Skins. Is there a way to do that? A list of all the color codes used where, or just an option I'm not seeing?
This was answered for me! There is a bit of work since you have to copy it all over and make your own but it isnt too bad!

QUOTE originally posted by GG boss

you can go to this guide and it tells you how to make the skins Edit you could try my skin Nj8/amazing-skin and it has stacked fields Edit but it is hard to see Edit posted wrong code Edit you pretty much have to remake the old skin by finding the colors by using this guide
Avatar is a hasty Giratina drawn as a gift! Permission granted by the amazing Capuru!
20/5000
3/5000
56/5000
BayleafBeeen's AvatarBayleafBeeen
Ah, thank you! I read a few pages back, but I must of missed that.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by BayleafBeeen

Ah, thank you! I read a few pages back, but I must of missed that.
Additionally for Chrome and Firefox there is a problem called Stylish which is an extension for your browser that will allow you to add these codes to your version of the site without editing an existing skin. You just need the coding added to a new Style for them.
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 82 — Shiny Total: 1 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Zekara's AvatarZekara
Does anyone know how to change the background image? I've tried to multiple different ways but it doesn't seem to work for me:/
Diredevil's AvatarDiredevil
Does anyone have a new link to the guide on how to take the colors from skins? The link that was provided by GG boss no longer works and I'm a little afraid it got taken down.
optiical's Avataroptiical
  • Name: optiical
  • QNC/ugly-pokken-dx-croagunk-skin (no screenshot as it was too large, no matter how I cropped it)
  • First skin. It may be a bit of an eyesore, but I hope to improve someday. Image is from here. Sorry if I didn't credit this properly, as I'm kind of clueless. As said above, I couldn't crop the screenshot so that it fit the requirements, sorry.
Click Sie! This signature needs some updating. Sorry about that. The name's weasel, and Sally hates me when it comes to hatching. Edited sprites by zelenpixel!
template credit: Hercules avatar credit: sadl
Ledyba's AvatarLedyba
I made three to experiment! owo wWt/fbsunset - I took a random palette from color-hex and tried to apply it here. Might be a little... loud, but eh it was my first skin. wWt/cotton-candy - a soft blue and pink skin! :> wWt/ledyba - a skin styled after my favorite Bug type, Ledyba <3 I'm currently using this one. The notification icon is Ledyba's Pokemon Shuffle image!
Ledyba collector! Credits: Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs © The Pokemon Company Pokemon Gold & Silver Versions © The Pokemon Company
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
I finally made a skin that I liked! Credits: Icon is offical Pokemon Shuffle, Background is by MapleRose 9Gn/lightshinyglaceon It's a shiny Glaceon skin. I made another shiny Glaceon except the colors were swapped, so it looked dark, and one that had normal Glaceon colors too.
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,333,984
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature

Pages: 123··· 23242526272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page