PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How do you choose your trainer gender/sex?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234

POLL: Why did you choose the trainer gender/sex you currently have?

Total votes: 83

You must be logged in to vote.

Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
Was just curious, since we have 3 options: Male, Female and Neutral. I would assume most people chose what they identify as (I did), but I wonder if anyone chose theirs just for the aesthetic value? Kind of like how guys playing MMORPGs like using girl characters and the sort. Also just a small observation, but if the former option is true, it's made me realize that a good chunk of people I recognize on here are actually different genders from what I previously assumed in my head (based on their usernames/other details)! xD
[ Usually online from 19:00 to 9:00+ PFQ time ] Free fields | 1GP fakemon | 4GP 90%+ pairs | Services Free Basic Sprites | Spars for Task I trade Felisfire.net for PFQ, have lots on there Avatar made using Live Portrait Maker app Freebie sig by Galladerox, banner credits here
Aesthetic, mostly because we don't have other clothing options right now so I picked boy cause it has a hoodie. Also the slight definition on the chest of the 'neutral' trainer was givin me a bit of dysphoria >_>;;;;
Chicken | 22 | they/them 75GP shinies!
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
I only picked Neutral because the default clothes for that's more along the lines of how I'd dress in real life. I always wear a jacket (i suppose a vest will do in the meantime), and I hate tank tops, shorts and skirts.
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / My art shop! / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
euradym's Avatareuradym
I'm agender, but the male sprite is the one that reflects I look like the best. @chicken Yeah, I'm really not sure why the neutral trainer was given a bit of chest. If you look at the base images, the neutral trainer is wearing what looks like a sports bra, which is pretty questionable. I guess it's good for children and those who don't like how much cleavage the female trainer image implies.
trade shop | adopt shop | wiki avatar by me
Skiddo's AvatarSkiddo
I'm gender neutral, but I picked the boy avatar when I signed up, and I'm too lazy to spend gp to change it. Also, I just think it looks cooler.
Silver-Sün's AvatarSilver-Sün
I picked neutral awhile ago because I'm agender... but yeah, I may end up switching to the boy because IRL I want to get total top surgery.
Avatar commissioned from Novareii on this site. Thanks! I buy White Stones for 120ZC/600GP/1 Box Box and Black Stones for 50ZC/250GP/2 for 1 Box Box when I have enough of the items/currency I'll buy with. Please PM me! Currently not buying with ZC because I need to save for a Shiny Charm Box and Shelter Pass *.
Elkwarden's AvatarElkwarden
I have neutral now because that's what I identify as, but I'm most likely going to change to the male one. The bit of chest on the neutral one bothers me a bit...
Gladion's AvatarGladion
Have to agree with the rest of you, it's really weird that they chose to have some chest on the neutral sprite. I guess the logic may be that if you're NB and want to have a completely flat chest you can just choose the male sprite, but... I dunno. Having it present as kinda DFAB is weird. And yeah, I id as binary male. So male.
official art
kool krok kan't kspell
Feeble's AvatarFeeble
i chose the neutral one cause thats what i identify as! but didnt actually notice the chest thing yikes, hoping they add a clothing option that is just a big stupid puffy jacket so i can be an unidentifiable mass of clothing! other than that i hate dresses and sweatshirts so vest it is
art by me, my fursona
art shop | adopt shop
TigTiggoTigs's AvatarTigTiggoTigs
I don't know my identity, so I chose based on the look I prefer. I chose the male trainer but it still looks too feminine to me. I don't think there's a reasonable way to satisfy everyone, though. There's always going to be people who want different body types.

who made my avatar?

me lol

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page