PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mega XD?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Heart Star's AvatarHeart Star
I have a question. I recently obtained a 5 tier Mega Stone voucher. I want to know before I redeem this bad boy, is XD001 aka Shadow Lugia Mega Evolvable?
Poyo! Poyo!
× 0 / 12
× 0 / 12
× 0 / 12
No, its technically a different species than Lugia ^^
162/500
Buying h rings, PM for pricing
Credit
Images free to use @hamha.tumblr.com | Code @Is It Necessary | icon @gezeichnet
Heart Star's AvatarHeart Star
Is that so? Ok. I'll find some other Mega Stone to get. Also, how did you get that counter in your sig?
Yay's AvatarYay
[progress=Completion/Goal]Message[/progress]
Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Adding onto the above. that specific counter also unitize the inventory code as well like so: [progress="[inventory=Item Name]/Total"][item=Item Name] × [inventory=Item Name] / Total[/progress] So if you were hunting for fire gems, it will look like this.

Code In Use

[progress="[inventory=Fire Gem]/666"][item=Fire Gem] × [inventory=Fire Gem] / 666[/progress]
× 369 / 666
If you want to know more about code, you can check out this guide (as well as ask coding relating things there) and this wiki page
Avatar of my oc was created by SaintNevermore! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page