PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trainer Customisation!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 141516

Suríya's AvatarSuríya
I'd just like to say.. How freaking great is it that the hairstyles work for any base sprite you choose?!! Do you know how many games stick hairstyles to specific genders? I, as a woman, want to use the male styles so often -- and now I can! I freaking love it. So. So. Much.
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 82 — Shiny Total: 1 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
söbble's Avatarsöbble
I think the reason no one has ever talked about it before is because people were/are just so happy to have any neutral option at all. As Chicken said, it's less complaining and more, hey, staff, since we're making edits to this part of the site right now already maybe this is something we could do? That's how I feel, honestly. Like even if nothing changes I'm not mad I'm super happy and appreciative that any NB option is offered at all. Yet, if we're going to be making tweaks to the trainer, this is an opportunity to talk about ways it could be improved, while the spotlight is still on this feature and new things for it are in the works. Even if it doesn't change I doubt you'll see people dragging it out or complaining about it in the long run. It's just that we're talking about it now, so why not ask for something simple to be more inclusive?
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Oh sure, what theDorkychicken said was fine - it was very well put, haha. A good portion of my post wasn't directed at them. Zorovern was good enough to notice that force wasn't a word to really use there, so I'm happy. I'm not sure if the chest can be edited as it is the middle ground between the two. I'm not even sure if I would want it removed to be honest, as the body on the neutral would be my ideal body type in reality - but obviously, I can't push that onto others would be selfish of me. Needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, as it were. If I got my own way I'd be wanting muscle sliders and vampire teeth xD. The changes in what they called though are something I could go for, as long as people understand that it's a simple name change - and that the change is certainly a lot more simple than editing base bodies, the clothes - and of course adding so many different body types etc. I guess that's probably why Gamefreak doesn't bother - too much work? :/
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
TurboTowns's AvatarTurboTowns
SO CUTE! Also, I hope once there are TONS of outfits, that we get a closet like thing, so that we don't have to re buy clothes/colors whenever we want to change.
Sup-eth, I'm Sebastian Andrew Smith, A.K.A. "Turbotowns." I'm a guy, but I like to play as a girl in the games, and my Character avatar is Female to emulate such. (Forum Avatar/Logo made by me)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by TurboTowns

SO CUTE! Also, I hope once there are TONS of outfits, that we get a closet like thing, so that we don't have to re buy clothes/colors whenever we want to change.
Clothes are single-purchase (or earn), free-to-change (just like clothes in real life, who knew! :D) but colours will need to be re-applied each time.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Having to constantly change my the colors of my clothes when I change clothes is the lesser of two evils, as long as I get to keep the clothes I purchased and/earned. I can deal with that.
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.
Lunar Ghost's AvatarLunar Ghost
Love the new trainer avatars!
Avatar made by me! Pixel art used was made by PheobeRose!

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page