PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Content Appropriateness (Answered!!)

Forum Index > Core > Help > FAQs >

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Howdy! Me again worryin about what I can/can't put in me journal. I know that anything pg-15 or 18+ isn't allowed anywhere in the general forums, BUT, at least in terms of fandoms/series/etc: If the series itself is 18+, but the content I post of it is appropriate for the rating of the thread (example: just posting a picture/drawing of a character that is PG, or sharing music from a game, etc) is it alright? Or would that still be considered "18+" and not allowed? Like, not talking about obscure hypotheticals here, if I wanted to share a track from the OST of a rated M game to my PG-13 journal, would that be allowed? :O I mostly just don't know if "no 18+" means like, even mentioning a series that is 18+ isn't allowed or if like, we just can't talk about the 18+ content from that series.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
A bump! From the subscribers on here, it seems like others would like to know the answer to this, too. ^^;; I would really like to know not only for my own journal, but for others' content as well, since I often do see pg-15/18+ franchises be referenced in general threads/profiles/signatures/etc and I don't know if I should be reporting them or not. ^^; I might try to just to see if I can get an answer from reporting them anyway but I don't really wanna have to resort to that...
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
2 week bump! ;w; Still unanswered!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
3 week bump OTL
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
from spongebob edited by me
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
I think it may be easier to get a response from a PM to a forum mod, honestly. I would think it would be fine but that's just what I think lol
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Ah!!!!!!!!! I really should have done that sooner...........PM'd a mod and got a response right away! @<@;;;;;;;; i just hate to be a bother.........
Been subbed since basically day one- hh glad this was answered finally! x'D Good to know cx

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page