PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 134135136137138··· 151152153

Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Oh dear, that's a lot of work, and I'm glad you did it, but the img code data is now on the wiki, and the wiki editors have done a great job with it. (I should have updated the link in the instructions last release, but tbh I keep forgetting it's even there) https://pokefarm.wiki/Category:List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon However! If you still want to contribute, in a little bit I'll be looking for volunteers to help me create the new dex data for the QoL. I'll post more details soon!
WanderBoy's AvatarWanderBoy
That's fair, honestly it was mostly just a kind of project for me (I have a personal version with a marker for wither or not I have a max % pair and working on a 99% dex) but wanted to post that version just in case. Still, would love to help in the future
Score: 8,920
Badge made by Lycankai. Link for badge: Badges PFP icon by indigowytch
Maristar1214's AvatarMaristar1214
How do I update the uberscript on mobile
Check my UFT, Type Race, Free,and PWYW if you would like to trade Pokémon Pm me if your looking for a certain summon or want me to box box hunt or want me to shelter hunt for you Also pm me if I have any megas you would like to dex also anyone can mass click me thank you
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by Maristar1214

The on-site version that you enable on the farm page is updated for you automatically when a new version is released. I typically make an announcement here when that happens.
Maristar1214's AvatarMaristar1214

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

QUOTE originally posted by Maristar1214

The on-site version that you enable on the farm page is updated for you automatically when a new version is released. I typically make an announcement here when that happens.
Ok thanks so much
Wyk's AvatarWyk
Hello, Is it possible that the "Sort on types" doesn't work when I open the farm and check the "Pokémon that can evolve"? I tried with only the ones it automatically shows and then open all the RTE but when I click on Sort on types it does bring up the types, however when I try to open type panel, it doesn't do anything. I'm using Opera GX and only have the QoL activated by the settings in the farm.

Have a nice day~! ^^

Naive nature collector~ ^^ Bunch of summons, gem swap and shinies for sale in my shop~
Journal Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon made by Silver Raven Signature Pagedoll made by Silver Raven
Type Race Score; 0
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Yes, the easy evolve feature is very broken right now, sorry. It should be able to benefit from the dex updates I'm working on now, but it might have to come in a later update since I want to get the shelter features out sooner.
QoL Userscript not working on Mac OS Big Sur (11.2.2) with Safari 14.0.3 916610.4.3.1.4) on a MacBook Pro 13-inch, 2016, 4 thunderbird 3 ports Please let me know if if you need any other details - this is not urgent for me as this is a borrowed device I'm just learning to use Mac OS on, but I know other users are having issues with Safari :)
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Csrevens's AvatarCsrevens
anyone got advice on why qol not turning on? I'm using android. I've turned on and cleared cache but it wont activate
Lycramosa's AvatarLycramosa
If you clear your cache it automatically turns off. You might need to make sure you allowed cookies.
Avatar by TheNornOnTheGo on DeviantArt!

Pages: 123··· 134135136137138··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page