PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 108109110111112··· 151152153

funeraljorts's Avatarfuneraljorts

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

@funeraljorts: No issues here, it's working, other than being weird about highlighting dual-types/regionals
gotcha! must be something on my end, then... thanks for letting me know!!
avatar made on picrew with this creator
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Did you clear your cache or log in from a new device? If so you have to go to the Userscripts menu and enable it again. That happened to me before. If that doesn't solve it, perhaps you could describe your issue in more detail and what settings you have and maybe we could try to help ^^
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
funeraljorts's Avatarfuneraljorts

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

Did you clear your cache or log in from a new device? If so you have to go to the Userscripts menu and enable it again. That happened to me before. If that doesn't solve it, perhaps you could describe your issue in more detail and what settings you have and maybe we could try to help ^^
honestly i have no clue what happened, i hadnt cleared my cache or logged in from a different device or changed any settings or anything. but! you just gave me the idea to clear my cache and "reset" the script, and it's back! so, thanks either way!
kazzyjazzy's Avatarkazzyjazzy
I've been using the QoL stuff enabled in the site's options when I'm on my laptop, and it started glitching when I refreshed the shelter, so I turned it off and cleared my cache. But when I tried to turn it on again, it wouldn't work. I've tried logging out, clearing my cache, and restarting Chrome, but nothing works. The QoL settings thing isn't even showing up in the bar at the top of the screen anymore. Meanwhile, the QoL stuff works just fine on my phone. Does anyone know how to fix this?
I'm having issues with the userscript as well, it's stopped highlighting eggs in the shelter. I still get search results, but no glow. It's only doing this on one device, it's still working fine on my phone and my desktop - but my laptop I'm using Chrome, it's up-to-date, I've cleared my cache...still no luck
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26

I'm having issues with the userscript as well, it's stopped highlighting eggs in the shelter. I still get search results, but no glow. It's only doing this on one device, it's still working fine on my phone and my desktop - but my laptop I'm using Chrome, it's up-to-date, I've cleared my cache...still no luck
I have the same issue
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
SpaceX's AvatarSpaceX

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

I have the same issue
yeeep been having this issue since late august nothing has fixed it and all my browsers do it
Score for Type Race! 0 Current chain: 1 Shinies: 0
Does anyone know if it's possible to make this auto stacker CSS only activate when I click "Sort in the middle" on the QoL script? Edit: or could someone tell me how to make the QoL sort in the middle click box expand to the same size as the field box but not overlap the berry/other sort buttons?

QoL CSS

/* sort in middle */ .qolSortMiddle { left: 40%!important; top: 35%!important; margin: -10px!important; transition: none!important; } .qolSortMiddle>img.big { animation: none!important; padding: 40px!important; }

Auto stacker CSS

/* sort in middle */ .qolSortMiddle { left: 40%!important; top: 35%!important; margin: -10px!important; transition: none!important; } .qolSortMiddle>img.big { animation: none!important; padding: 40px!important; }
naïve collector | budding IV breeder
Signature image is free-to-use, by Lagomorphas. Avatar is by Temporal.
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Just another minor display bug - egg types don't show up properly in the Lab type search, it says "Egg egg" instead of "Normal egg" (which is what I set to highlight here).
MEW10THOUSAND's AvatarMEW10THOUSAND
I just tried that out in the lab, and not only did it happen with normal, but it happened with flying, dragon, dark, and fairy as well. It doesn't bother me as much as it does other people, but I'm at least contributing to this forum with some input. :3

Pages: 123··· 108109110111112··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page