PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 149150151

theholygrell's Avatartheholygrell
Anyone else having issues with the script not loading?
Avatar is a screenshot from Black Butler
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
Sable's AvatarSable
I've had the issue. I have to uninstall Tampermonkey and reinstall it, then the script. Fixes it for me.
🌟 Sable's Swap 'n' Shop 🌟 ⭐ Shiny Live Dex ⭐ ✨ Special Dexing Directory ✨ My Melans | | | | | | | Avatar made by me. .
DeathBird's AvatarDeathBird
Does this work on mobile at all? I installed Tampermonkey but when I clicked 'raw' for the script it didn't ask to install it and only made my tablet start to lag.
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
As far as I understand it does not work on mobile.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
tøxtricity's Avatartøxtricity

QUOTE originally posted by DeathBird

Does this work on mobile at all? I installed Tampermonkey but when I clicked 'raw' for the script it didn't ask to install it and only made my tablet start to lag.
QoL does not work on mobile.
Avatar by DeathBird. Signature by CatEnergetic. Background
Kotori's AvatarKotori
Actually, thanks to a tip from this thread (page 35), I've found you can download and use Tampermonkey scripts on mobile if you use the Yandex Browser app! I've been using this QoL script on my phone since then and haven't had any problems! c:
Alolan Vulpixie avatar drawn by Bianca Murosaki!
Snowbell's AvatarSnowbell
Does anyone have any issues with the quick evo when sorting the pokemon? Katori, where did you download the script for Yandex. I had it tried to download both and it didnt work.
From what I remember, I've had to click the quick evo button before sorting the Pokemon/loading more Pokemon so I could do the quick evo at all.
Snowbell's AvatarSnowbell
I did that and it shows evo, but when i click on it nothing happens.
Huh. I've never sorted it before, but it looks like it doesn't work. I've tried it on my end and I'm getting nothing either.

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 149150151

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page