PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 3839404142··· 149150151

inuyasha's Avatarinuyasha

QUOTE originally posted by SpiritOfFire

I installed the script using Chrome and Tampermonkey last night and it worked perfectly, but I'm no longer able to use it at all- I've restarted Chrome, reinstalled the script, the works. Any advice?
Did you try uninstalling tampermonkey and reinstalling? If that still doesn’t work, try deleting your cache as well. Sometimes Tampermonkey has issues with scripts this large lol
SpiritOfFire's AvatarSpiritOfFire
A PC restart fixed it, but I'll do both if it happens again next time. Thank you!
i dont talk on pfq much tbh avatar by sleepydot
Goldfish's AvatarGoldfish
If I have "custom sprite" ticked when searching in the shelter, should exclusive pokemon become highlighted? Because at the moment they don't. Same with starters; it's ticked but starter pokemon don't get highlighted when they appear
(Custom sprites by Shadarin)
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Custom Sprites have a CS symbol on their profile and Starters have a bulb. The bulb is present when the starter Pokemon was selected as someone's first egg only, not any starters that are bred or created in the lab. This is a custom sprite: This is a starter: Follow the links to find the symbol I'm referring to. I'm on mobile
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Goldfish's AvatarGoldfish
Oooooooh, ok. So exclusive don't technically count as custom sprites then?
SkycloudWC's AvatarSkycloudWC

QUOTE originally posted by Goldfish

Oooooooh, ok. So exclusive don't technically count as custom sprites then?
No, they don’t. They are two different things, and exclusives do not have a special symbol either.
I don't know if this has been brought up already, but to evolve Rockruff into Lycanroc (Midday Forme) it lists them under Unknown Types I'm not sure if this also happens with the other formes, I'll check back tonight and will dit
Bentomon's AvatarBentomon
Hey! You guys probably have no idea who I am, but I created this script some time ago :) As I've said multiple times in the past, life got busy. Stopped working on the script because I had trouble with the way to save your Pokédex data and just didn't had time for it. I stopped playing Pokéfarm and totally forgot about it. I'm not going to work on the script anymore in the future. I've learned a lot about JS, html & css while working on this script. The feedback, suggestions and nice comments from you all were amazing and really helped me out making a better userscript! Thank you everyone! If there is someone who wants to take over the script or whatever you can write me at bentokaizoku@gmail.com. Again, apologies for the long time of silence. I hope you guys will still enjoy the script, which is a bit broken at some points and the shelter search is hella slow :D cya all later, maybe! o/
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
So I've noticed that Alolan Meowth eggs shows up highlighted when you select to filter normal types, and Castform eggs do not show up. Any way to fix this?
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 5797
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Castform is showing up for me! The alolan form stuff won't be fixed, unfortunately.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle

Pages: 123··· 3839404142··· 149150151

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page