PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 149150151

pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
I found a small bug in the shelter type search! When searching for a specific type (such as rock, which I'm currently doing) if an egg of a pokemon and the pokemon are on the same screen, the pokemon is highlighted as well.

As you can see, with the Archen also on the page, that doesn't happen unless the egg and the pokemon are found.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Bentomon's AvatarBentomon
Thanks for the notice pixelkitty, I reproduced the bug and I'm going to find out what causes it :)
Fixed that small bug :)
fami's Avatarfami
hi! i have a suggested, might've been suggested before and i apologize if so! maybe for shelter finding/highlighting, RTE pokes? i know it'd probably take a while to code n such even if its possible, so totally understandable if not! mostly just the ones RTE by level yknow? i have trouble spotting them. if not that, maybe a code with the option to show the pokes level by them or something? for easier finding? i love your code btw! it really makes this site easier :')
official art
⚝ FAMI (he/him, 22)
TR: inactive
94.89% tanzaku collection
journal + shop
Hey! I find it a very good idea ~ The only problem is finding an easy way to add all that data to the script. I have no idea (yet) where to pull the data from at which level each pokemon evolves and can evolve. I do really wanna include it though. Maybe in the future when I find an easy overview to pull all that data from! I could add an option to search for Pokemons (well that already exists) but that you can also add a level to the search so it only notifies you when you find, for example, a bulbasaur at lvl 16+. I put your idea on the list~ Glad to hear you like the script! :)
juggalo's Avatarjuggalo
hey, i apologize if someone else already requested this, but if i could recommend another idea...how about notifying a user in the shelter when a pokemon is holding an item? i dont know if thatll be hard to code or not, but if you cant thats okay!! also, thank you for the amazing mod!!!
Lv. 97 — 56,768 / 64,455
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
KainCrow's AvatarKainCrow
I am not sure if this was suggested yet, but if you are pulling pokedex data for shelter search.. ..Can we have option to find eggs with particular colour of pokemon for shelter/lab? Pretty sure there's tournament to hatch pokemons of particular colour.. :D
KainCrow's Trinket Trading /RTE/GEM/Items/Services RTE, Gem, Summons, S/A, Exclusive/Variant/Legends, Services. Offering Currency Trade
1:5:5k for my ZC, 1:6:6k for your GP/CR
/OT Swap Service Type Race - Current Score : 0 Auctions : NONE ATM

===== Goals ======

Saving for HM & Shiny Charms // Self-Hatched Melan Eevee Line

======Notable Pokemons=====

Patterns: Beast Tundra //
First Albino UB
First Albino Legendary
First Melan
First Albino
First Shiny
Starter

===========

When in need.. Mass Click and sell Albino Radars. Kain the Crow of the Crow Valley, Mischievous and Unpredictable D.S. By the way, who know the relationship b/w a fox and a crow?
sabIeye's AvatarsabIeye

QUOTE originally posted by KainCrow

I am not sure if this was suggested yet, but if you are pulling pokedex data for shelter search.. ..Can we have option to find eggs with particular colour of pokemon for shelter/lab? Pretty sure there's tournament to hatch pokemons of particular colour.. :D
body type would be nice too
my username has a capital i, not a lowercase L avatar is official art with a background by me

QUOTE originally posted by bentleyy

hey, i apologize if someone else already requested this, but if i could recommend another idea...how about notifying a user in the shelter when a pokemon is holding an item? i dont know if thatll be hard to code or not, but if you cant thats okay!! also, thank you for the amazing mod!!!
Hey, sorry that's not possible :( would have to open all the dialog of the Pokémon in the shelter and that takes away user interaction and would be illegal :( It's a good idea though, I would like it as well ;)

QUOTE originally posted by exnihilocreatio

QUOTE originally posted by KainCrow

body type would be nice too
Both new suggestions and I like them! I found someone who is collecting all kinds of Pokémon data and orders it for me. I'll ask if he can add these suggestions to the list as well~
theholygrell's Avatartheholygrell
Im trying to get this to work on mobile, but can't seem to make it happen and saw people had gotten it to a while back. Ive installed tampermonkey and told it to run the script, but its still not changing anything?
Avatar is a screenshot from Black Butler
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 149150151

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page