PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 149150151

xRequiemx's AvatarxRequiemx
@exnihilocreatio This post has a lot of great skins. This script is awesome but I love to use skins to find things in the shelter too since the skins work on my phone. Just make sure to hit ctrl+F5 after you activate a new skin so it will work.
S/A, Delta Swaps, Dex Trades and More!
cryptidlatias's Avatarcryptidlatias
I noticed that when clicking the fields, the 'like' and 'dislike' colors for berry prefs are different. They may have been set to someone else's site skin? Is there a way to fix that? Not a huge issue, but it's kinda bugging me.
lati | they/them avatar by me
Bentomon's AvatarBentomon
That got fixed, try this: Open up the script in tampermonkey. delete this line on line 15: // @resource QoLCSS https://raw.githubusercontent.com/KaizokuBento/PokeFarmQoL/master/resources/css/pfqol.css save. Refresh pokemon farm. Put the line back in in tampermonkey. save. Refresh pokefarm. Then it reloads the css changes the script uses.
cryptidlatias's Avatarcryptidlatias
Ah, thanks! (I don't pay a lot of attention to the updates, I just scroll through so the notifications stop yelling at me ;w;)
Added a 'select all' pokemon button on the move list. Note, it doesn't move your pokemon automatically. It just saves you time for clicking all 40 bs checkboxes :D
This is one of the coolest things on the site! Thank you so much!
Travelling Chef born in Kalos, currently exploring Paldea!
(Roleplay-ish Account, Message me for my free fields!)
LissaJo's AvatarLissaJo
I am running chrome and it worked for a little bit and i left and came back and now cant get the script to work? Ive hard refreshed.. disabled and re-enabled it and nothing seems to work
What exactly doesn't work? press f12 and open the console, tell me if you see any errors.
LissaJo's AvatarLissaJo

QUOTE originally posted by Bentomon

What exactly doesn't work? press f12 and open the console, tell me if you see any errors.
it wasnt showing up at all on any of my pages - i restarted my computer and now it is working again!
You're welcome ;) Strange, but glad that you fixed it :)

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 149150151

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page