PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 3637383940··· 151152153

inuyasha's Avatarinuyasha

QUOTE originally posted by Stormrycon

I am using Google Chrome and searching by image only. Clearing the cache didn't do anything either.
Honestly, I would just recommend searching by the Pokémon name and see if it continues to do it. Is it only Gible?
SkycloudWC's AvatarSkycloudWC

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

@skycloudwc The script only seems to work on Firefox and Chrome!
Oh! Thank you!
RattaGON's AvatarRattaGON
Is there a way to create a search Group like there is for types? I was thinking of a way to search lab and shelter for pokemon that level evolve. If this is possible what should the list look like should it be image codes or is the name enough and where would I add that?
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
So I'm trying to get the script to work in the mobile app but it won't install, has this been addressed somewhere above (and I missed seeing the comment)?
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 2294
hmforall's Avatarhmforall
@narflunk Here someone describes how to do it on the phone. You need that browser :)
Snowbell's AvatarSnowbell
They say to get it, but how do I download tampermonkey for it?
Jasper22's AvatarJasper22
The script seems to have suddenly stopped working for me. I have both Tampermonkey and the QoL userscript enabled, but the Timerbar for it has disappeared since I turned on my laptop today, and it doesn't seem to be working. Any advice?
Snowbell's AvatarSnowbell

QUOTE originally posted by Jasper22

The script seems to have suddenly stopped working for me. I have both Tampermonkey and the QoL userscript enabled, but the Timerbar for it has disappeared since I turned on my laptop today, and it doesn't seem to be working. Any advice?
It does that to me sometimes, i usually just reinstall both and it works.
inuyasha's Avatarinuyasha

QUOTE originally posted by Jasper22

Tampermonkey has a lot of issues with that only because it has to load so much every time you’re in a browser. Sometimes even just turning it off and turning it back on works :-)
Leomon2004's AvatarLeomon2004
Is there a way to modify the code so that it'll work with PFQ's CSS system?

Pages: 123··· 3637383940··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page