PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 151152153

Bentomon's AvatarBentomon
lollol that's not supposed to happen ;D Will remove it later!
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
hello! i love this script, makes everything super nice, especially the shelter. i've been using it to hunt for the typerace in the lab, and it's been working great, but i just got a mr mime egg in the lab and it wasnt highlighted. i had to go check the pokedex to make sure it was psychic haha. i tried removing and readding the search but it still wasnt. not sure if it's a bug? or if types were added manually? thought i should let you know! thanks for making this though, it makes this game a lot less tedious :)

screenshot in case it helps

Aaah I remember when I was working on the shelter search that Mr. Mime didn't function. Was thinking about it at the time to fix it but completely forget ;D tnx for the notice, I'll look into it. I think it's because of the space but not sure anymore. Should have wrote it down at the time I was working on it haha. Good to hear you're enjoying the script so far :)
OCTOPUS's AvatarOCTOPUS
hello!! this is a great script and it has Literally improved my quality of life. and the quality of my wrist joint. <:'3333 you're god for spending so much time and effort on it!!! one thing that would be fantastic if you ever get a chance to, is making some feature to clear notifs without having to check the page? i'm not sure if it'd be possible or how hard it'd be to do so but it'd be really useful. otherwise my notifs stack up (especially with shops) and i get too lazy.
0pts CLOBBOPUS SUPREMACY
You're welcome for saving you some medical bills for your wrist! Glad to hear you enjoy the script :) I know you can turn some notifications off and for "shops" aka forum posts you can unsubscribe? There is a "I'm busy status" in the notifications altough not 100% sure what it does though ;D Could you clarify a bit more on what you're suggesting? Like, clear all notifications if there is a post in xxx forum? Or clear all egg is ready to hatch notification after 10 minutes for example?
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle

QUOTE originally posted by Bentomon

I know you can turn some notifications off and for "shops" aka forum posts you can unsubscribe? There is a "I'm busy status" in the notifications altough not 100% sure what it does though ;D
Just wanna say the busy status just changes your status from the views of other people. (Ex. XXX Red- busy, green- online, yellow- online but inactive.) Also I think wurms meant like the evolution list thing where you can click the X and it deletes the "___ evolved into ___". Although I usually use the Silence option for some of the forums I'm subbed to, otherwise I open the notifications on another tab, then close them out one by one.
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
OCTOPUS's AvatarOCTOPUS
thanks for hearing me out/trying to understand me guys!!! YEAH i mostly meant like the forum subs and stuff (because otherwise i usually open each forum up individually and scroll down to clear it and it can get tedious, but i guess it could be solved best by silencing!) but the X evolved into Y notifs being cleared would be a nice addition too!
Well with the quick evolve how the script is setup now the pokemon gets removed out of the list. Exactly how you guys describe it, is already a thing :) I put your suggestion on my list, when I get to it I'll pm you würms to clarify a bit more so I know exactly what to work on :)
OCTOPUS's AvatarOCTOPUS
cool, thank you so much!!! like i said though it was just a suggestion, i know you already have a lot to work on!!! ^.^
Update! Evolve list "New dex entry" has been greatly overhauled and changed. It wasn't really function before, now it should be. Shows everything in categories, includes shinies, albinos & melanistic Pokémon. Also shows possible Alolan & mega/totem evolves, if you didn't complete a Pokémon 100%. Please please check it out and tell me if there is a Pokémon missing or it's not functioning. I wrote the script with my and my girlfriends Pokédex and it could very well be that you have a different Pokémon that the script can't process atm.. If you could take the time to check all the Pokémons in your evolve list when you sort on "New dex entry" and tell me if every Pokémon is under the right category or there is a Pokemon missing that would GREATLY help me! -Fixed a display bug when releasing a Pokémon in your party -Fixed a bug with the party clicker modification sometimes breaking (probably fixed) Enjoy :)

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page