PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 151152153

Bentomon's AvatarBentomon
Yup, that's sadly something I can't fix :(
Angel Hope's AvatarAngel Hope
That's fine. Just sorting through everything into types is already good for me. :)
  • Trades
  • Links
  • Credits
Check out MY SHOP AND SERVICES(including hunts)!! 🍵Trading CS pets and items for PFQ. SELLING EVERYTHING I HAVE FOR CURRENCIES!!!
LissaJo's AvatarLissaJo
hmm would there be a way to highlight pokemon you dont own when viewing users fields? that would be so handy when looking through peoples sales fields and a quick glance would be nifty (feature should toggle on/off if its possible for those who dont want it)

QUOTE originally posted by lissajo

hmm would there be a way to highlight pokemon you dont own when viewing users fields? that would be so handy when looking through peoples sales fields and a quick glance would be nifty (feature should toggle on/off if its possible for those who dont want it)
I've been working on an advanced fieldsearcher. Layout is ready, still have to write the function though. It's on the way! And as an general update. I've been sick and had a lot of busy days and more busy days to come. I don't know when I'll have some time to work on the script again. That's why there also weren't any updates. I have a huge to-do list by now, so when I have time expect quite a few changes :)
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Take as much time as you need to feel better/deal with life stuff, I don't think it's gonna hurt anything if you don't update for a bit!
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
LissaJo's AvatarLissaJo

QUOTE originally posted by Bentomon

QUOTE originally posted by lissajo

I've been working on an advanced fieldsearcher. Layout is ready, still have to write the function though. It's on the way! And as an general update. I've been sick and had a lot of busy days and more busy days to come. I don't know when I'll have some time to work on the script again. That's why there also weren't any updates. I have a huge to-do list by now, so when I have time expect quite a few changes :)
sweet!! I hope you feel better soon, take all the time you need - it is just amazing that you are putting all this work into it
Alrighty! Had a bit of free time today so here's an update! -Moved select all & select berry checkboxes to the bottom at the move all/release all Pokémon dialogs -Evolvelist additions: Can now sort pokémons that can evolve on names and on Pokémon you don't have in your Pokédex. -Evolvelist addition: There is a counter showing how many Pokémons per category that can evolve. -Evolvelist addition: When a pokémon evolves using the Quick evo button the Pokémon gets deleted from the list. Note: When you sort Pokémons in the evolvelist on Pokédex entries that you don't already have it could be that some Pokémons won't be in the list. I think. Because some Pokémons have 2 or more possible Pokédex entries. For example Charizard has 3 Pokédex entries (Charizard, Charizard Mega X & Mega Y). If you have 1 of those entries the Pokémon won't show up in the list. Also, can't fix that :) What I have on my to-do list: -Evolve sort with Alolan Pokémon isn't functioning. Pokémon are sorted under the wrong types. Have to add exceptions in the script. -Notifications for when plants are "damp". -Shelter search on ehp (exp to hatch). I have to find the data somewhere and save it. If I can. -Advanced field searcher. Layout is there, function not yet ;) If I missed anything on my to-do list, please let me know! Enjoy :)
KainCrow's AvatarKainCrow
Thank you so much for update! Not sure if it would help, but so long as you have egg dex, EHP is also recorded in the egg dex/pokedex..?
KainCrow's Trinket Trading /RTE/GEM/Items/Services RTE, Gem, Summons, S/A, Exclusive/Variant/Legends, Services. Offering Currency Trade
1:5:5k for my ZC, 1:6:6k for your GP/CR
/OT Swap Service Type Race - Current Score : 0 Auctions : NONE ATM

===== Goals ======

Saving for HM & Shiny Charms // Self-Hatched Melan Eevee Line

======Notable Pokemons=====

Patterns: Beast Tundra //
First Albino UB
First Albino Legendary
First Melan
First Albino
First Shiny
Starter

===========

When in need.. Mass Click and sell Albino Radars. Kain the Crow of the Crow Valley, Mischievous and Unpredictable D.S. By the way, who know the relationship b/w a fox and a crow?
You're welcome :) sadly it's not recorded in the data that I can pull. If I want to get the steps of all the eggs I need to open all the dialogs and save the data, which is taking away user interaction every time a dialog opens. Thanks for the suggestion though!
inuyasha's Avatarinuyasha
I don't know if this is an actual problem or not, but when you release pokemon from your party from your 'party' menu, the 'sort by berries' etc comes up along with the release option. I don't know if that's supposed to happen or not lol

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page