PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 151152153

Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
Clamperl into huntail or gorebyss is one I can think of but think type doesn't change
For my shop click here
KainCrow's AvatarKainCrow
Completely changing types, or multiple evolution choices? Onix to Steelix is change to steel. Scyther to Scizor.. Bug/flying to bug/steel. Azurill to Marril is Normal-Fairy to Water-Fairy.. For multiple evolutions.. Poliwhirl to Poliwraith adds fighting. There's also politoad(spelling?) Kirlia - Gallade also adds fighting.. While Gardevoir.. Wurmple random evolves to Silcoon and Cascoon. All bug, thankfully.. Gloom to Bellosom and.. Vileplume? I think that was the name; Don't remember English name for that one, looking like rafflesia. Slowking/Slowbro, from Slowpoke as well.. All water/psychic, though. I don't remember anymore.. :P
KainCrow's Trinket Trading /RTE/GEM/Items/Services RTE, Gem, Summons, S/A, Exclusive/Variant/Legends, Services. Offering Currency Trade
1:5:5k for my ZC, 1:6:6k for your GP/CR
/OT Swap Service Type Race - Current Score : 0 Auctions : NONE ATM

===== Goals ======

Saving for HM & Shiny Charms // Self-Hatched Melan Eevee Line

======Notable Pokemons=====

Patterns: Beast Tundra //
First Albino UB
First Albino Legendary
First Melan
First Albino
First Shiny
Starter

===========

When in need.. Mass Click and sell Albino Radars. Kain the Crow of the Crow Valley, Mischievous and Unpredictable D.S. By the way, who know the relationship b/w a fox and a crow?
Bentomon's AvatarBentomon
thanks I'll check them. Both changing types and multiple evolution choices. How it's setup now is as follows. 1. checks to which pokemon you can evolve a pokemon. 2. gets the types of the evolved pokemons. 3. checks if the pokemon before that pokemon (sorted on pokedex index number) has the same types. 4. if not, it will add the old types before it evolves as well to the list. This works except with eevee for example Espeon. Espeon has the type psychic, so it's added under psychic in the list. That's great. But then it checks the type of the pokemon that comes before Espeon, and that's Flareon (fire type). So instead of adding Espeon under 'normal', because eevee is a normal type, it adds espeon under the fire type because of Flareon that comes before Espeon instead of Eevee. If that makes sense ;p So I have to make exceptions to the list.
Update! Pokémons that change types should be displayed correctly now. There are a few Pokémom for which I need to make exceptions in the code, for example eevee & Nidorino. Because how the code is setup it checks the previous pokemon in the pokedex then the evolved version of the pokemon. (gawd I don't know how to explain this properly). Anyway, because of science. If there is a Pokémon not standing under the right type, let me know and then I probably need to add an exception. Clicking on the Pokémon names now doesn't close the type tab, was pretty annoying. *Note* This feature breaks the quick evolve option. I tried multiple methods to keep it working, but to no avail. Fastest evolving you can do is opening the pokemons in an different tab and go wild. I'm sad, but I can't do anything about it. But hey, at least your pokemons are sorted! :D
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
Thank you so much for making this, it makes things so much easier especially with the mass release code :D For the custom search in the Shelter, where do you put the image URL / name?
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
You're welcome, glad you're enjoying it :) There is a button 'add' which adds a new search field where you can put your image code :)
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
Ohh, I see, thanks!
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Are Firefox and Chrome the only browsers that support this script currently? I had a friend just try to install it on Safari on his MacBook and it didn't work for him. I also tried installing it myself on my Safari on my MacBook, and even though Tampermonkey says the script is enabled, nothing has changed for me.
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
xRequiemx's AvatarxRequiemx

QUOTE originally posted by Yay

Are Firefox and Chrome the only browsers that support this script currently? I had a friend just try to install it on Safari on his MacBook and it didn't work for him. I also tried installing it myself on my Safari on my MacBook, and even though Tampermonkey says the script is enabled, nothing has changed for me.
Did you try refreshing by hitting ctrl + F5?
S/A, Delta Swaps, Dex Trades and More!
Yahan's AvatarYahan
I don't think that's how caches are cleared in Safari. But when I did it the right way it still didn't work.

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page