PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 151152153

Bentomon's AvatarBentomon
Finally a new update eh? Whoop now pokémon evolve list in the farm is sorted! And some more changes. Check the changelog in the QoL user hub or in my first forum post :) Enjoy and let me know if you run into any issues.
KainCrow's AvatarKainCrow
Hi! Is there something wrong with mine or Quick Evo option on the farm doesn't work if you sort the evolvable pokemons by type?
KainCrow's Trinket Trading /RTE/GEM/Items/Services RTE, Gem, Summons, S/A, Exclusive/Variant/Legends, Services. Offering Currency Trade
1:5:5k for my ZC, 1:6:6k for your GP/CR
/OT Swap Service Type Race - Current Score : 0 Auctions : NONE ATM

===== Goals ======

Saving for HM & Shiny Charms // Self-Hatched Melan Eevee Line

======Notable Pokemons=====

Patterns: Beast Tundra //
First Albino UB
First Albino Legendary
First Melan
First Albino
First Shiny
Starter

===========

When in need.. Mass Click and sell Albino Radars. Kain the Crow of the Crow Valley, Mischievous and Unpredictable D.S. By the way, who know the relationship b/w a fox and a crow?
Hello! Nope that's not working (as you can read in the changelog in more detail). I'm going to try and fix that though :)
Ah, I see, thanks ^^ Also, eevee evolution to leafeon (normal to grass) evolution only appears on the grass, not normal. But bulbasaur evolution shows on both grass and poison. I am guessing that the type sort is dependant on the evolved pokemon's type, not counting on the type change? As usual, thanks for the good work! Just a question though, is there any way to auto-collect dojo's training bags? It's a bit of bother, refreshing & getting the training bags every 5-10 fields worth of clicks..
I thought that when you evolve a pokémon that you will get the wishforge gems from the pokémon it evolves into and has nothing to do with which type the Pokémon was before it evolved. When an eevee evolves into a leafeon, do you then also get normal gems? Cause then I have to change some things :) I can't make an auto-collect function. That's considered as botting and is taking away user interaction. And as there is already an 'collect all bags' button, I can't really do anything.
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
type before and after evo counts for wish forge
For my shop click here
I see, thanks for information about training bag collection.. re-visiting every few field it is :D But for wishforge, both previous & later's type change counts- so eevee & leafeon counts both for normal and grass. That's how I've been saving RTEs :)
Ah haaaaa well, back to the drawing board :) So is it possible for a Pokémon to get 3 badges for 3 different types, or maybe even more then that?
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Technically speaking, if you have a Pokémon with 2 different types that evolves into something with 2 entirely different types, you can indeed construct 4 different badges at the same time.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Alright I got type changes covered. For eevee I had to make an exception in my code because it's a Pokémon that can evolve in different kinds of Pokémon. Question before I throw the changes live, are there more pokémon like Eevee that can evolve in different Pokémons and their type changes? I'm afraid there are, which means quite a few exceptions should be made.

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page