PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Adding Separators to the Organise Fields Menu

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 1234567

kimbolimbo's Avatarkimbolimbo
bump ^^

kim, 25, she/her sending me a picture of j-hope may get you a mass click
buying at 25zc each!
template & avatar by me
SPUTNiK's AvatarSPUTNiK
SUPPORT x100. I think it would easily fit into the existing interface for dragging/dropping to organize fields. I think about this need every time I look at a list of fields. I get really overwhelmed as they are now, it’s hard to focus on what I’m looking for. This would be a huge ”quality of life” inprovement.
Actual sig coming soon.. ish? Avatar by ScribblyGryphon!!
bump c:
wishmaker's Avatarwishmaker
100% support, i hate how everything is together and how it goes from normal showcases to plain old clicking fields, may i suggest adding a "jump to category/seperator fields" option too? so you could open a users fields and jump to showcase, s+s or anything else?
WolfusImagius's AvatarWolfusImagius
Support! I already have 44 fields and I would really appreciate a small header to separate them. I even tried to make them more distinguishable with emojis but I'm kind of already regretting that decision >>

❝ The end is where we begin ❞

I'm Wolfus, a digital artist and college student! I'm constantly looking for my favourite shinies and for people to swap field clicks with!
bump ^^
nikao's Avatarnikao
So true....I did have to look for a poke and a field for over 10min last time as they did go crazy...and to organize and set fields to new place is no fun when you got many ..so I hope something like this is maybe done one day^^ And always I did not see where I last did look in the long field menu as it does not show....would be nice when it also could show a little dot or star there too that would be great. So I support
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
bump ^^
Neoyosh's AvatarNeoyosh
Huuge support, it's very overwhelming to me to see all my fields in what is essentially a huge blob. They're named but that doesn't really help much when I'm just looking. If I'm blunt: I really hate having the system as it is, it puts me off looking into others fields and I wish I could properly organise it into these smaller sections as it would be a lot easier for me to see and a lot more friendly to those visiting another's fields for a specific reason. I have some issues with picking things out in large, huge sections unless it's colour coded (mentioned before but I agree that it isn't appropriate here due to colourblindness) or otherwise seperate and I've met a few people IRL that I share this issue with. I'd even take search function that only shows fields named the same as what you type in. This got a little rambly, but essentially, Support for various reasons and while this isn't the highest priority an organisation option for fields would be golden.
Profile picture by me of one of my many characters, Vayne.
bump ^^

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page