PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Debating on Leaving PFQ

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Anom's AvatarAnom
Alright so last time I left was because my mental health declined, but this time I've been debating on leaving because this game feels... kind of dead. I'm only ever on to look at the forums but that's starting to become the same thing over and over again, and a lot of threads kind of just fade away. Don't even get me started on the Suggestion subforum. I've been sitting on this for a while now and I want to move on to greener pastures, and perhaps this time not come back. My only issue is that I had an Art Shop here. I'm afraid of not getting to draw things for people, but at the same time I don't feel like I need game items/currency anymore since I'm never actually playing. Maybe this is just a vent, but I wanted to ask what other people thought before maybe walking away and never looking back. Sorry for wall text but thank you for reading, even if you don't respond.
If you can use paypal, you can still draw for real money/draw for ZC and then convert it to real money. :O If you aren't having fun, you should take a break! If you feel like you might be coming back you maybe shouldn't do a whole quitting sale/giveaway/etc but, uh, u kno! :v Don't force yourself to stay here if yain't havin fun! Don't make this game into a job. If you wanna leave, you should leave.
Chicken | 22 | they/them 75GP shinies! | Art shop!
Anom's AvatarAnom
Thanks for responding. In a less depressed tone, I put some real thought into this since I made this thread and I decided I really will be leaving PFQ. I'm not going to give away anything since the economy is already suffering and I'm a filthy hoarder anyway. I'm going to make one last meme or something and then I'm outta here. See ya.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page