PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Legends (Pokefusion RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 6789

Kenna glared at Ash, and stopped herself from slapping him upside his head. "You saw where you met us. Do you think she had the money to buy all that?" She snapped. She pulled out enough money from selling her Poke Balls to pay for all the food that Syna had just stolen and went over to the vendor. She was surprised at how nice the elderly vendor was about the situation, and how the vendor even threw on some extra food for them in their adventures. And for a lot less than what the price should have been.
**Created using Mega Anima Avatar Creator on Doll Divine, by Rinmaru Games*
Devil0356's AvatarDevil0356
Syna didn't understand what Kenna had done, she just ate her raw meet and watched Kenna talking to the man. She finished her food as Kenna got back and her face was covered in the meat's sauces. She licked her lips and smiled at Kenna happily.
Shiro1877's art permission Syre's art permission Syre's art shop My orders are on pages: 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, Delivery of orders on pages: 7, 10, 12, 15, ?, ?,
Well, the old man was nice." She said, with a small smile. She looked at Mewtwo for just a split second, before she concentrated on what was for breakfast. She knew that Mewtwo had the idea that humans were bad, and she partly wanted to show him that they weren't.
"Man nice?" Syna asked looking at the vendor. "Why nice?" She asked confused and quickly looked up at a shumpet flying over head. She smiled and waved at the ghostie and watched it head towards the tower as well. "All like big house." she said referring both the girl and the pokemon heading in the direction of the tower. She pointed at it "Many dead." She said sensing an aura of death in the town.
Kenna gave a small nod to that. "Yeah..I pointed that out earlier. That's what the Sylph Scope is for." She pointed out. "But, either way, yes. The Pokemon Tower is like a giant house..And a giant graveyard, since it's only for Pokemon that have died." She blinked, looking back towards the door of the Pokemon Tower. She thought that she had seen a Ninetales Gastly fusion sitting outside it, but now that she was actually looking at the doors it was gone.
Scope? Syna thought for a moment. She had heard this word from a trainer while she was taken food from the vendor. Suddenly she disappeared for 20 minutes. When she returned she had a brown paper bag witha Sylph Scope in it. She had asked around in her broken language and managed to find one for free. She said she was going to borrow it since she assumed Kenna did something about her just taking the meat earlier. Scope?
She took the Sylph Scope from Syna, and peeked through it. Immediately, she should see a bunch of Gastly and other Pokemon spirits. Especially the Marowak spirit on the top floor of the Pokemon Tower. "Well, should we go check it out?"
Syna nodded and walked with her pokemon all around her. She spoke to them in their languages and onlookers gawked in confusion and awe. An older lady who watched her conversing with them was impressed and saw the filthiness of her rag like clothes. She quickly ran inside and then caught up to the group. "Hello young lady, I couldn't help overhearing your conversations with your pokemon and I can tell you really love and repsect them. I'd like you to have these, they were my daughters long ago but she's grown out of them now. You look like you could use some warmer clean clothes for your travels." "Thanks you." she said looking at her own clothes compared to everyone around her. Her pants were still a size or two too big with more holes in them than fabric now. her shirt was too small not looking like a bell top and she didn;t have any footware. The woman allowed Syna to change and quickly shower in her washroom and she through out her old rags. Syna lit up at the comfort of her new clothing and cleanliness of her hair. She smiled largely at the woman who was happy to help such a lovily child. She shooed Syna on her way and when she returned to Kenna's side she was hardley recognizeable. THe rest of the way to the tower she hopped and twirled in delight of the woman's assistance. She looked around at the gate and pointed out a few weaker spirits she was able to see without the scope.
"There it is again." She said quietly. Once again, with the Slyph Scope, she had seen the Gastly Ninetales fusion, but clearer now. "Why are you chasing this particular one?" Mewtwo asked. "Because he needs help. But I dont know with what. And that's what I want to find out. But he won't stay put."
Syna looked towards where Kenna had seen the Ninetales fusion. She stretched tall and then ran towards the tower. Her Eevee fusions hopped off Arcentei and followed with the others chasing after her as well. She wasn't faster than the Arcentei but she gave the others a run for their berries. She made it to the base of the tower and looked straight up at it. She looked back at Kenna then sat and waited while she calmed her thoughts.

Pages: 123··· 6789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page