PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Legends (Pokefusion RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234567··· 202122

"I cannot use Stones, so no. I did not use the Stone." He answered. He was a Legendary, and none of them had evolution forms. He looked both the Pikachu and the Eevee up and down, and then looked between Syna and Ash. "Your Pikachu nor Syna's Eevee want to evolve, so you should not force the evolution process." He said, knowing just by looking at Ash that he had tried to force the evolution process on his Pikachu quite a few times.
**Created by Syre, for my use only!!**
Devil0356's AvatarDevil0356
Syna nodded in agreeance "Not..force" she said looking back at Mewtwo from Ash. Not knowing the words in English she spoke to him in Eevee's language and he translated for her telepathically. "Bad man... Pikachu friend or Pikachu....you said word owned?" "My name is Ash! I'm not a bad man! Pikachu is my friend but it didn't start out that way. " ***Sorry kept getting distracted today***
Shiro1877's art permission Syre's art permission Syre's art shop My orders are on pages: 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 18 (4), 19, PM, 28, 30, 32, 35 59 Delivery of orders on pages: 7, 10, 12, 15, 19, 19, 29, ???, 48, PM, ? ?, 38, 51, ? Avatar Icon thing made by TrollGirl <3
Kenna raised an eyebrow at Ash. "Well, the way you just were trying to catch a Pokemon that wasn't wild, you kind of were trying to steal the Pokemon. And that paints you as a bad person." She pointed out. "I'm sure there's still a chance for them to evolve, just in their own time."
Syna looked at Eevee then crouched down. She said something to him and he shook his head. She tilted her head to the side saying something else that caused him to put his paw on her knee. In the distance Meowth translated for Jessie and James with teary eyes. "She asked him why he didn't want to evolve anymore. When his siter was an eevee he was so excited to become something new but now that she is a mixture pokemon like their brother and parents he feels like he would be a failure or let them down if he didn't also evolve like that. He knows it was unusual circumstances that caused them all to evolve the way the did and the odds were against it every time so he doesn't think he could become what they are." Syna smiled at him and let him know that no matter what type of eevee he was they would always love him and he would always be her brother and friend. Meanwhile Team Rocket decided they would kidnap Eevee as well as Pikachu and Mewtwo. James told Koffing to use smoke screen while Jessie sent Arbok in to grab Pikachu first.
The Smokescreen was easily and quickly dimissed by Mewtwo. "Jessie?! James?!" Kenna gasped. They had been caught trying to sneak towards Eevee with Pikachu already up under Jame's arm. Pikachu usually made a fuss, but not this time, as he was passed out from inhalation of too much Smokescreen. "Should have known that it was going to be you three." Mewtwo hissed, narrowing his eyes.
Jessie laughed her usual cackle. "It can't be helped. When we see a strong pokemon we just have to take it for ourselves. We've seen what this Pikachu can do and your Mewtwo as well. The boss will be quite pleased if we showed up with both of them."
Kenna's eyes narrowed at them. "You're forgetting that your boss is Giovanni." She said sternly. "Even though he's already had his hands on me once, it's not going to happen again. And you're not getting either one of these two, either." Mewtwo's eyes glowed blue once again, and he held Jessie, James, and Meowth in the air and didn't let them down. This gave Pikachu the opportune moment to send them flying with the usual Thunderbolt. "TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAIN!"
Syna waved at them childishly as they flew off with a grin. She walked over to Kenna and tugged on her sleeve pointed to pikachu who was still unwell from the smoke. "Pika feel ick" she said. "Need mama". She didn't know the word for help but she knew the mother pokemon always helped their babies get better so she thought Pikachu needed a mama to make him better too.
Kenna shook her head. "Actually, what he needs is healing by Poke Center...But there's not one close around here." She made a bit of a frown. She didn't usually offer her Heal Ball to many others, if any. But she knew that, with the fact that there wasn't any Poke Centers close by, she had to. She pulled her Heal Ball out of her bag, and handed it to Ash. "Here, Ash. Take this, and put Pikachu inside. It should heal him within a matter of minutes."
Pikachu tried to fight being put in the ball but he was close to fainting. Ash drew pikachu inside and held the ball infront of himself. His eyes showed how much he cared for the small yellow pokemon as he never looked away while he healed inside Kenna's masterfully crafted object. Once he was strong again Pikachu broke himself out of the ball and Ash returned it to Kenna. "Thank you veryr much. I'm sorry I tried to catch your pokemon. I really didn't know they were already someone's." He sighed and looked at Syna unsure if she even understood him though she did. She hid partially behind Kenna peaking out at Pikachu. Her clothes were tattered and torn with many holes throughout. The stone in her pocket slipped through the fabric and fell right onto her Eevee's back. Once again a bright light flashed from the evolutionary item and the Eevee was replaced with a mixture of Jolteon and Vaporeon. Syna gasped and dropped to her knees apologetically but Joltoeon, feeling the two elemental powers coursing through his body was not upset at all. In fact he felt better than ever as all his fears melted away now that he realized he worried for nothing. He licked Syna's face and dashed around excitedly.

Pages: 1234567··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page