PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Legends (Pokefusion RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 1819202122

Kenna had reassured Syna that Mama would be alright, and she was doing just fine now that she's had some medicine. Once she knew that Syna was calm, she turned her attention back to what Mewtwo had said. "Do you think we should go and try to help?"
**Created by Syre, for my use only!!**
Devil0356's AvatarDevil0356
Syna looked in the direction the beedrill had come from and then back to here "mama" "We definitely should check it out but I don't want to see my family hurt any more....... Should......should some of them go in your magical small houses?"
Shiro1877's art permission Syre's art permission Syre's art shop My orders are on pages: 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 18 (4), 19, PM, 28, 30, 32, 35 59 Delivery of orders on pages: 7, 10, 12, 15, 19, 19, 29, ???, 48, PM, ? ?, 38, 51, ? Avatar Icon thing made by TrollGirl <3
Kenna looked between Syna and all of the fusions. She wasn't going to force them into a Pokeball if they didn't want to go. "If you want to, and only if THEY want to. I'm not going to make them if they don't want to. That's not fair."
Syna nodded in agreement and confired with the fusion family. She asked them what they thought and if they'd feel safer in the pokeballs. Syna's mother was more than happy to be the first to try one in order to tell the others what she thought of them. She chose to go into one of the crystal balls so she could still enjoy the journey. Syna looked at Kenna slowly. Okay....mama try first... After going into a crystal ball for a few minutes and being able to see everyone just fine from within she wiggled the ball slightly in Syna's hands to signify she'd like out. It was very nice in there. Miss Kenna certainly did a wonderful job desining these. I would aprove of their use for my children if they so desired. She spoke with the other fusions while Syna spoke with Kenna Can they hear in there? Is there a tiny bed for them to be comfortable in? How many can can I carry in them? The Pikachu man said he only gets 6 plus pika does that mean only 6 friends can go into some? She was very curious about the balls and everything to do with them but more importantly it felt like the pokemon disappeared when they were in the pokeballs and that scared Syna a lot. She didn't understand it at all and would hate for one to malfunction trapping the pokemon forever. She looked at Kenna fearfully unsure of what to do. The fusions were much happier than Syna was to enjoy the journey in safety (or while napping) but they saw their sisters fear and felt unsure themselves. Mama say it is safe. So it is safe. Do not worry sister our family will be well and happy in Kenna's tiny houses. I choose to stay out here with you though Joltoreon snuggled Syna after he spoke. He was often smarter than Syna since he was once owned by a trainer as an eevee. He licked his sister's hand and wagged his tail. Arcentei also wishes to stay with us for now at least until we find out why the beedrill are unhappy.
Kenna gave her a warm, comforting smile and a nod. She understood the fears that Syna was having, even though she never really had a party of Pokemon or a family of Pokemon herself. But when she was testing the Pokeballs, Mewtwo was her test subject and that was enough fear for her. "Yes, Syna. They are able to hear you from the inside, and there is a bed in there which configures to the size of the Pokemon inside. Because Mama is small, her bed would be a small one. But if, say, Arcientei would like to have one, then his bed would be bigger. Sadly, though, only one Pokemon can fit into each ball at a time. Which would mean, yes, only six pokeball at a time." She paused for a breath. "Also, the poke balls aren't going to malfunction with the Pokemon inside. It will send them out if that is going to be the case." Mewtwo was able to tell by the look of fear that passed her face as she said that, that she was struck with a flashback of when she was first testing the Poke balls on him, and one did malfunction with him still inside. She had to physically pry the ball back open herself, which resulted in the breakage of that ball, in order to get him back.
Okay which six want in? Syna looked at the family as they decided amungst themselves. The chosen ones stepped forward: Three remained out after the others were put away. Syna spoke to the six friends who were freshly "captured" as promised they were all happy inside the pokeballs and Articuno was already asleep from all the flying she had done. "I trust you Kenna. My family will be safer in ther than they would be on our travels." She looked in the direction the beedrill had come from her body still hot from the unexplained fire. "Now let's see what those beedrill were so afraid of!"
They set off to see what the Beedrill were so upset about, Kenna lost in her thoughts. She remembered every single part of making those Poke balls, which included the successes and failures. If she wasn't confident in them now, she would never have even offered for them to be sold. She stopped when they had come to a clearing where there were giant Beedrill hives damaged, and laying on the ground with some scared kids their age not too far off of them. "Guys, I think we found what made the Beedrill so angry." She cleared her throat, and approached the kids. "Did you do this? Did you destroy the Beedrill homes?"
The kids nodded while clutching each other. Beedrill began swarming around the group with their stingers pointed at them all. Arcentei readied himself for the attack if given the word.
Kenna jumped into the front, so that all the Beedrill were pointed and focused on her. She had learned a trick to calm the Beedrill, and was anxious to see if it would work. Once the Beedrill were focused on her, she began to sing a lullaby that calmed them down so that the others were safe and the Beedrill themselves were no longer angry. She then turned to the other kids. "Did you learn your lesson about the Beedrill?"
"Y...yes" The kids said nervously. Worried she could tell them to attack if they didn't listen to her. "Can....can we leave?!"

Pages: 123··· 1819202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page