PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Legends (Pokefusion RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234··· 202122

Kenna looked a bit surprised, at Mewtwo's translations. "..Deliver a Ninetales' babies?" She clarified. Mewtwo had given her a nod, and she wasn't quite sure what to say or think. Sure, she had grown up around Pokemon, and knew how to handle them. But she had never been around a pregnant one before, and therefore didn't know how to handle delivering babies. "Uh..I, uh.." She couldn't come up with anything to say, her words choked off in her throat.
**Created by Syre, for my use only!!**
Devil0356's AvatarDevil0356
Syna knew what to do, she just knew she needed help. She conveyed through Mewtwo that she needed Kenna to make sure the babies were okay after she got them out. Syna, though very young, had helped many of fusion family deliver before but never such a large litter. She pointed to a bed of leaves and some towels she had stolen from a nearby hotel. Once the babies come, you need to clean them with one towel and put them in the bed with a clean one as a blanket. Make sure they're alive and breathing of course. ***** Italics are thought Mewtwo are relaying for Syna *****
Shiro1877's art permission Syre's art permission Syre's art shop My orders are on pages: 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 18 (4), 19, PM, 28, 30, 32, 35 59 Delivery of orders on pages: 7, 10, 12, 15, 19, 19, 29, ???, 48, PM, ? ?, 38, 51, ? Avatar Icon thing made by TrollGirl <3
When it was clear that the Ninetales was about to deliver, Kenna did exactly as she was told with cleaning the babies, and making sure that they were where they needed to be. She was slightly taken aback about how they didn't look like Ninetales entirely. One was Chandelure, one was Arbok, one was Haunter, one was Lycanroc, one was Dialga, and one was Luxray. She knew that they were very odd, but they were cute and she couldn't take her eyes off of them.
The ninetails, who wasn't exactly a fusion but wasn't exactly full ninetails, had been a vulpix that evolved with only half a fire stone making her still part vulpix even though she had evolved. One of the babies yawned and opened her eyes to see Kenna. She licked the girls hand and yawned a second time with a little squeak sound at the end. Syna smiled and said her first words to another human "She likes you."
Kenna smiled, letting the little Lycanroc Ninetales curl up in her lap and fall asleep again. "They are adorable, though. If they wanna..Tag along in the adventures, I wouldn't mind."
Syna cocked her head to the side inquizitively and Mewtwo once again relayed her thoughts. "You're going on an adventure? Where are you going?" ***** Mewtwo translating for Syna - colour may change. *****
Kenna frowned at Mewtwo, for a split second she had forgotten that he was translating for the girl. He already knew the answer to that. "You see, I make my own poke balls, and sell them to those that think the ones that already exist are old and outdated. The Pokemon tend to enjoy my poke balls a little more, or so I've been told by the trainers."
Syna sniffed around the girl like a pokemon until she found one of the balls. She presented it to her Eevee who turned his nose up and swatted it away. The ball bounced over to the sleeping Lycanroc Ninetales baby activating and catching the pokemon. Syna, having not seen pokeballs before tried to get the baby out with no luck. She turned to Kenna with the ball and wide eyes. "Gone?" She said in confusion. She looked at her eevee who sank into the grass with his ears and tail down. He felt aweful for what he had done but Syna knew it wasn't his fault.
Kenna shook her head, releasing the Lycanroc Ninetales back to where she was beforehand. Of course, the Lycanroc Ninetales looked surprised, but she wasn't deterred from Kenna or resting in Kenna's lap. But this did mean, of course, that she now owned the Lycanroc Ninetales. "The Pokemon are not gone. Actually, these little Poke balls are a bit of an..Environment to house and protect the Pokemon when they aren't, uh..Wanted or needed around." Kenna explained. Kenna was actually quite proud of her Poke ball creations, and she was always happy to share information about them. "What makes these ones special from the ones that already exist, is that these Poke balls create environments and landscapes depending on not only the type of Pokemon that is inside, but also its own preferences. So each ball is unique, and no two environments are going to be the same, even if they are the same type of Pokemon."
Syna tried to look in the ball, seeing only darkness inside. She looked over to the pokemon that had just been released and was now licking it's front paw unbothered. She spoke to it in it's pokemon language then turned back to Kenna. Her english was broken almost like a small child's but she spoke enough to convey her thoughts. "Baby not sad. Ball means you keep baby?"

Pages: 1234··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page