PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Legends (Pokefusion RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 171819202122

Kenna smirked. "Oh, I think you've got it wrong here, Gary. These ones are better than the ones already on the market." She pulled one of the crystal ones out of her bag, and made it full-size in her hand. "I WOULD give you one to try out yourself, but I don't know if you're really worth it." She taunted, and she could tell that Gary hated her taunting him.
**Created by Syre, for my use only!!**
Devil0356's AvatarDevil0356
Gary puffed up in a rage trying to look like the alpha he thought of himself as. Archie had backed down a little but was tempted to pounce in a playful way. Gary looked away annoyed. "Like I said, not even if you paid me," He huffed. "besides," he looked at the crystal gleaming in Kenna's hand and had a hard time pulling himself away from staring. "they're nothing special! So what if the pokemon can see the journey. What do they need to look at anyways?!" It was already known that Gary valued strength over everything in a pokemon as he was even willing to leave him starter charmander in the rain. To him they were just animals, pawns used for him to better himself. "You need one that makes them stronger not one that makes them look around!"
Shiro1877's art permission Syre's art permission Syre's art shop My orders are on pages: 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 18 (4), 19, PM, 28, 30, 32, 35 59 Delivery of orders on pages: 7, 10, 12, 15, 19, 19, 29, ???, 48, PM, ? ?, 38, 51, ? Avatar Icon thing made by TrollGirl <3
Kenna made a face at Gary saying that. Of course, she knew that Gary valued the strength of pokemon more than companionship and trust. But she wished it wasn't that way. However, she couldn't help but to smirk when Gary couldn't seem to take his eyes off of the crystal ball that was in her hand. "Then, if you don't think they're worth it, how come you can't stop staring at this one?" She asked. She knew that Syna and Arabella seemed to be quite surprised to see her holding her ground, and challenging Gary pretty well. She always seemed to be the timid type, with that being the last thing she was capable of.
Gary stomped his foot. He was more angry he was caught admiering it than anything. "The sun keeps reflecting off of it and distracting me. I keep looking at it because it keeps gleaming in my face." Syna looked up and smirked at his stubbornness "Cloudy day." Gary looked shocked, not because she spoke but because he was called out yet again. "It's cloudy but there is still some sun you little brat! Honestly Kenna, why do you keep these strays?" Syna growled at Gary calling her a stray again. Her vocal cords were much like a pokemon's having grown up only speaking the way they did so her growl actually sounded like an animals.
Kenna's ears perked. "You're right, Gary. There may still be some sun even though it's a cloudy day today. However, we're currently inside, not outside. So that point is invalid. Just admit you like the pokeball already." She rolled her eyes, and tucked the pokeball safely away in her bag once again. "And You can quit calling my friends 'strays', you're the stray one around here thank you very much." And with that being said, she allowed Mewtwo to psychologically pick Gary up and legitimately throw him out of the store.
Syna stuck her tongue out at Gary the whole time he was being thrown and then gave Kenna and Mewtwo both hugs for tossing who SHE thought was the real brat. That boy is a brat! I like your shiny tiny houses Kenna! Even if I don't understand how the friends fit in there. She said in her eevee speach before waving goodbye to the shop owner. "Time for a journey now?"
Kenna giggled, nodding to agree with Syna. "This is very true, he is a brat. However, I don't think this is going to be the only time we're going to run into him." As Syna was anxious to get back on the road, Kenna turned to the shop owner. She was friendly and polite in saying her goodbyes to him, and have him a card of hers so that if and when he were to run out of the poke balls he could just call her up and she would bring him more. "I think we're ready to go now."
Syna nodded and the group headed into the tall grass of the route. The way they were headed was a little off the beaten path and Ash was excited to catch new pokemon along the way. After about an hour of traveling while Ash was battleing a Scyther, a swarm of angry Beedrill came buzzing down the path. In their anger they didn't stop for the group and accidentally knocked Syna's "mama" off of Arcentai's head, stinging her in the prosess. Syna ran over and caught mama just before she hit the ground. She laid her down gently and ran after the bees. While everyone was nursing the raileafon back to health with one of Kenna's magic balls Syna had caused all of the Beedrill to faint. She was so angry that her unknown powers had boiled to the surface. She was still smoldering and steaming while some of the trees were burning. Even her family was shocked when everyone caught up to her. They didn't know what had happened and Arcentai went over to lick the fire that was on Syna so she wouldn't get burnt.
Kenna glanced towards Mewtwo. She knew what his stance meant. The Beedrill were angry for a reason. "What's the matter, Mewtwo?" "I can sense a presence, coming from the directiong the Beedrill hive was flying away from. That's the reason they were so angry." "Can you tell what is causing the disturbance?" "Not right offhand, we'll have to get closer." Kenna's helping nature was screaming at her to go and check it out, but it was obvious that she wasn't entirely sure about it at the same time.
Syna wobbled and beganto lose her balance. Arabella moved over to her and helped her sit down against Arcentei's side. She was still as hed hot as the ground around them. She looked up with eyes half open in a dizzied haze. "Mama?"

Pages: 123··· 171819202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page