PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Legends (Pokefusion RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819202122

Kenna carefully and slowly made her way around the store, jotting down some ideas that she could use at a later date. She stopped when the store clerk had finished helping Arabella and Syna, and had come over to her. She could feel Mewtwo tense up protectively behind her, but she had gotten used to it. She knew that he wouldn't do anything she didn't consent for him to do. She had become a bit uncomfortable when the clerk had started asking her about the Pokeballs that she used, she was very defensive about her creations and rightfully so. The last time she had willingly given her recipes out to someone, they tried to steal it. They put the idea out as their own, and made the product themselves albeit in a much less operating condition.
**Created by Syre, for my use only!!**
Devil0356's AvatarDevil0356
Syna ran over and pointed to one of the balls. Knowing this man wouldn't understand her native tongue she was back to jagged english. "Tiny nap house for animals." She looked closely at one of the crystal balls and could see the fusion inside happily looking back and showing off. "Happy in little house." Arrabella walked over "I think he knows about the 'little nap houses'. He just wants to know how her's are differnt since they're new. " She looked at Syna with a smile that she was trying to speak English. She still didn't know why her English was so broken but she thought it was cute.
My orders are on pages: 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 18 (4), 19, PM, 28, 30, 32, 35 59 Delivery of orders on pages: 7, 10, 12, 15, 19, 19, 29, ???, 48, PM, ? ?, 38, 51, ? Avatar Icon thing made by TrollGirl <3 I MADE A SHOP for chibi pokemon gijinka
Kenna gave a small, nervous smile at both Sync and the owner of the mart. "Well, uh..I don't particularly know I I should say." She said quietly.
Syna thought for a moment "Babies more happy in little nap house that little hide ball." She was reffereing to regualar pokeballs as "hide balls" in comparrison because she couldn't see the pokemon inside them.
Kenna gave a small smile. "That's because my pokeballs are made special, to cater to each individual pokemon that's put inside. It takes into consideration the type of pokemon that's being put into it, but also the individual pokemon's likes and preferrs and creates an environment special for them. So, instead of seeing just dark, cold blackness like in the original balls, they have fresh and open air, and an open area where they can roam and be happy."
The shop keeper was very intrigued by Kenna's work. "The sound like they would be a hit with the truely bonded trainers. I would love to sell some in my shop if you ever choose to make them for the public." The old man smiled at Kenna. He had never seen a pokeball so advanced and was hoping to buy some himself in the future.
Kenna's eyes widened in shock at the kind pokemart owner's words. In fact, she almost couldn't believe it! A shop wanted to sell her items?! She consulted Mewtwo, and what his thoughts were, before she had made her decision. She returned to the man, who was now standing behind the counter. "Sir, you have yourself a deal. I'll allow you to sell my pokeballs here, in your shop."
The man smiled, thanked Kenna and cleared off a whole display to showcase his new find. "How much would you like to get for each of them?" He asked as he continued cleaning and began preparing a sign for their value. Regular pokeballs were worth 200 so he was expecting it to be much more than thet.
Kenna looked over the display case, making sure that it was ready for the new arrivals. The regular ones would be fine just sitting on their bottoms in the case. But the crystal balls would need to sit on a soft cloth, or something of the like, to prevent scratching and to keep them clean. "I usually sell the habitat balls for four hundred, and the crystals for five hundred." She said quitly. But then she saw the look on the mart owner's face, and instantly began to worry that she was selling them for far too high of a price even though Ultra Balls tended to go for four hundred and Great Balls tended to go for the three hundred. "..Eh, but of course, if that's far too high, I would be willing to adjust." She tagged on quickly.
The mart owner went over to his cash register and pulled out enough money to buy 12 of each type. He adjusted the signs so that he would make a little bit of money off the transaction as well, as most shops do, and he allowed Kenna to come behind the counter to place them in the display case herelf.

Pages: 123··· 1516171819202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page