PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Memorable Pokémon experiences?

Forum Index > Pokémon > Misc. Pokémon >

MintyDeku's AvatarMintyDeku
Anybody have any stories of something memorable that happened to you while playing pokémon games? This could be anything from the main games to spinoffs.
I once recall playing White 2, and I had a Riolu on my team. Now, at this point, the riolu was very underleveled. As in, I was at the third gym in the game and she was only level 9. I was on Burgh's last pokémon (which they had red health, too) and they had wiped out almost every single one of mine. Except for one. Riolu, being at least 11 levels below, with red HP, was my last pokémon. The situation felt entirely helpless since I ran out of healing items, and Riolu was not exactly suited to take on this pokémon. Or so I thought at first. It was then I noticed riolu had a game-changing move, quick attack. With that, Riolu struck first and knocked out the tired pokémon! And when she gained exp, she leveled up at least twelve times from what I remember, hearing that level up chime over and over was very satisfying. With that, she finally evolved into Lucario.

Advertisements for cool places:

Please click my precious boys

Avatar is by moi. ' ^ ' ~ Who wants to live forever ~
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Honestly the entire experience of both PokéPark games (Pikachu's Adventure and Wonders Beyond) were memorable in themselves, but one moment stood out greatly from the rest. My younger brother had recently beaten Pikachu's Adventure and was working on Wonders Beyond, and he got stuck at the dancing minigame with Lopunny from the second section of Wish Park. Every morning when I went downstairs, he was there, playing the minigame over and over in a desperate attempt to beat it. This went on for ages, resulting in me laying in the floor of my room silently holding what I thought was a wish stone (a smooth brown rock that looked not unlike bread; my friends told me about it and I believed it) and screaming internally that we could finally beat the minigame as I had been helping from the sidelines by giving suggestions. Finally, it struck me: don't just swing the Wii remote over and over, swing it to the beat of the music and the poses. With that, I triumphantly beat the minigame myself and my brother went on to %100 the game his first try, and do it various times again.
Xionahri's AvatarXionahri
Wehn I was playing Sapphire, I was casually surfing around, when I suddenly found a cave I've never seen before. I walked in it for a bit, before suddenly an enemy encounter happened. You know, how in gen3, when an enemy encounter happens, the beginning shows the sprite with faded colours till all of the UI-stuff appers? Yeah. Even at that faded colour, the zubat I had encountered looked different. Then, it finally showed it's full glory. And it was very green. This is the story on how I encountered my first shiny that wasn't gen2's red gyarados.
egseal's Avataregseal
today i cot a regirock in a reppeat ball first thing, and it was my first one. (i thought i was throwing a quick ball). 1t was in um
poplio horder alert!!! Hey my birthday is January 11, if you have extra boxes, I’d love a gift. ~I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.~ art credet: avatar by voltaire Click below to take a wish!
Lunalatic's AvatarLunalatic
I caught my first Latias in Go taday because I missed the original event. And of course the thing was Shiny.
In a replay of Moon, I had a Vaporeon named Artie on my team. I was in the middle of fighting Kukui, and he had his Magnezone out when Artie was out. I expected to get one or two shadow balls at the thing before getting taken out by thunderbolt, but nope. Instead, Artie lived through Magnezone's thunderbolt several times, hanging on with sheer affection towards me. I knew Artie loved me, but jeez.
Check out my art shop!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Me!
The first time I ever encountered a shiny, I thought my game was broken! This was back when the Internet wasn't as important and everyone didn't have it everywhere so I had no idea what shinies were. I was playing Diamond version when I encountered a Wooper that was a different color and sparkled when it appeared! Long story short, I have a special place in my heart for shiny Wooper and Quagsire. I also was playing GO recently as I left work, and I saw a Drowzee. I already have a Hypno, but I touched to open it anyway. I thought "wouldn't it be funny if it came up shiny? Isn't Drowzee's shiny pink? That might be cute!" And you wouldn't believe it but she did come up shiny! I named her Peachy :) I have tons of other stories but those are two big ones.
By Kirõzey
Avatar by FSharp. Visit my Velvet Room.
TheShadow's AvatarTheShadow

QUOTE originally posted by MintyDeku

Anybody have any stories of something memorable that happened to you while playing pokémon games? This could be anything from the main games to spinoffs.
I once recall playing White 2, and I had a Riolu on my team. Now, at this point, the riolu was very underleveled. As in, I was at the third gym in the game and she was only level 9. I was on Burgh's last pokémon (which they had red health, too) and they had wiped out almost every single one of mine. Except for one. Riolu, being at least 11 levels below, with red HP, was my last pokémon. The situation felt entirely helpless since I ran out of healing items, and Riolu was not exactly suited to take on this pokémon. Or so I thought at first. It was then I noticed riolu had a game-changing move, quick attack. With that, Riolu struck first and knocked out the tired pokémon! And when she gained exp, she leveled up at least twelve times from what I remember, hearing that level up chime over and over was very satisfying. With that, she finally evolved into Lucario.
This reminds me of the same basic expierence I had in a Red run. I was battling Sabrina and her Alakazam knocked out my entire team leaving me with just a Pikachu that was somehow underleveled by at least 10, I believe it was level 20. Alakazam still had about half it's HP so I figure, I'm doomed. I send out the Pikachu and select a move at random, prepared for my inevitable defeat. That random move, was Sesimic Toss. Alakazam was KOed. Me: Then there was my first Brock battle in LG. I went in with the worst possible team: Charmander (starter), Pikachu and Ratatta. I managed to take out his Geodude but while battling his Onix I lost Charmander anad Pikachu. Only Ratatta was left. Somehow, with a combo of tail whip and quick attack, Ratatta KOed Onix. A Ratatta took out Brock's giant Onix! Imagine what that battle would have looked like in the Anime. XD
Pokeelite5's AvatarPokeelite5
pokemon pearl- i had a wonderful time and caught alot of pokemon and one of the most memorable things i did was trade my empoleon for a machamp. i was sad but the machamp is still there taking care of my pokemon and i hope my empoleon is having a wonderful time. pokemon white- i was about to lost the ghetsis because i ran out of potions and my vaniluxe took down his last pokemon and i was very proud of it. pokemon moon- i was so mad because in one of the hau battle my last pokemon w taken down by a vaporeon, i was shocked. pokemon gold vc- i had no problem with most of gym and whitney was no problem at all except for the pokemon league that made me rage alot and my team was very weak. pokemon x- i had my vespiquen as my last pokemon at grant gym because he fainted all my other pokemon and she was an mvp because she defeated his last pokemon.
pokeelite5 mascot is an eevee that loves a greatball and its hat.

Badges

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page