PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nintendo Switch Friend Codes & Game Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123456

Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Shadow22

Alec: SW-1776-5585-4882
Please make sure you use the same format as the main post so that I can copy and paste you in :)
Current Hunt: Melan Skeleco Shiny, Albino, and Deltas available for trade in Snek's Black Market!
Melanistic Skeleco
Armageddemon's AvatarArmageddemon
Armageddemon: SW-6599-4877-1474 (Doctopus) I have a quite a few different games! Most notable multiplayer ones are Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion 3, Super Kirby Clash and Splatoon! I'm more than willing to play lots of games with everyone if they're able~ Though right now I've been mostly playing Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth and of course, Pokemon Sword as it just came out! though I'd be glad to see what people's recommendations for games are as well :0
Avatar is a Kuramon drawn by WanderSicova! Selling all the items I own (+some pokemon) for art Gif is from Digimon Adventure: Bokura no War game!
Thlayli's AvatarThlayli
Thlayli: SW-7403-9822-4900 (Maly) I have SSBU, Let's go Pikachu, and Shield. Not many games right now but I'll slowly get more. Hopefully I did this right
Credit
Avatar is my fursona Zero; drawn by Mochafox.
VEGGIENUGGETS's AvatarVEGGIENUGGETS
VEGGIENUGGETS: SW-0462-4450-8726 (VEGGIE) Hello, darlings! I currently own: Pokemon Sword, Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Hyrule Warriors, Pokemon Let's Go Eevee, and Stardew Valley! I would love the chance to play with any of you if you are ever searching for someone to play with! Hope to play with you all soon!
THE NAME IS VEGGIE , MY DARLINGS ! TOYHOU.SE: VEGGIENUGGETS
AVATAR ART FROM IDEYA! CHECK OUT THE ART SHOP !. ★ ━━━ FOR MY PERSONAL USE ONLY. DON'T TOUCH. ━━━ ★ THE AVATAR IS OF ONE OF MY POKEMON OCS ! INFORMATION HERE. template credit: shinx bot !
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Everyone (save the person I first quoted on this page) has been copy-pasta'd into the first post :)
L-Kyuubi's AvatarL-Kyuubi
L-Kyuubi: SW-0385-1675-8019 (DeadFox25) L-Kyuubi: SW-1547-0295-4704 (DJtheDJ) I have two Switch profiles listed, I hope that's alright. If not, I'll edit and take one off. I use the second one mostly for my main Shield account. I currently own: Pokemon Shield, Pokemon Let's Go: Eevee, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Fire Emblem: Warriors, and Pokken Tournament DX.
([Art by myself - The work on my dA])
spheal's Avatarspheal
spheal: SW-5567-9139-8100 (poppy) i mainly play sword atm !!! + lets go eevee and stardew valley :>
hope you dont regret it journal | commissions
poppy they / she icon + extra code
MintyDeku's AvatarMintyDeku
Lil' update, that I've bought and beaten all of Pokémon Shield!

Advertisements for cool places:

Please click my precious boys

Pumpkatump avatar is by moi. ' ^ ' ~ This time I might just dissapear ~
torchic165's Avatartorchic165
torchic165: SW-4387-7395-4898 (Naama)

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page