PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability to Flip Pokemon's Sprites

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

ZooBot's AvatarZooBot
Suggestion Title: Ability to Flip Pokemon's Sprites Suggestion Summary: Allows users to flip the sprite of their pokemon so it is a mirrior image. EX: As i move my alolan sandslash to a new spot in my field, instead of having it face right like usual, i could flip it so that its facing left. Positive points: This could allow fore some interesting field setups, like a vespiquen or salazzle in the top miggle of a field, perhaps located in a spot that looks like a pedistle, with the pre-evolved form on either side, sprites flipped in a way that looks like they are all looking at it in respect. As it is currently, one side would be facing the central pokemon and the other turning away. Negative points: Might be more trouble to code than it's worth implimenting, could be to much strain on Sally (but given the amount of data she does fine processing on a daily basis, i dont think this would be an issue there.) Reason For Consideration: It would be a small feature, but has the potential to allow for some interesting things.
  • Pokemon Pals
  • ?????
  • Gym Badges
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page