PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Other Comics

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

POLL: Do you want this

Total votes: 30

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: Do you have a lot of Pokémon OCs

Total votes: 28

POLL: Would you use this

Total votes: 25

bkdz's Avatarbkdz
The comics must be related to pokemon, there should be a page for non pokemon related comics pros: will be a place for people who dont make comics about pokemon share their work with the site cons: i cant think of any consideration: not all poeple have pokesonas or are good at drawing pokemon with this they can still share their comics with PFQ
*Magpie sits and organizes glass, Alula crashes through window from nearby house* MAGPIE THE TRADER GUY *Calamus appears behind her* MAGPIE WILL NEVER DIE *Prototype comes in out of no where* MAGPIE YOUR LIFES A LIE *Niko falls from sky* MAGPIE MAGPIE MAGPIE MAGPIE avatar by me
Noon's AvatarNoon
Thinking this will end up rejected since this is a pokémon site, it makes sense for there only being pokémon comics. Asides from that, I'd love to see an 'other' section, since it would be nice sharing non-pokemon stuff, even if its limited to then being ocs only, not other fandom things.
I'm Noon, I hunt shinies and somehow get albinos when trying to get said shinies. It's odd. Cutie by Caden | Avatar by myself
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by Noon

Thinking this will end up rejected since this is a pokémon site, it makes sense for there only being pokémon comics.
And yet, we have an entire section of the forum dedicated to things that aren't pokémon related. Should half the forum be removed then because it's not pokémon related? As for the suggestion itself, I think I've seen it suggested before? I'm gonna look around and see. I do support it though.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Zerø's AvatarZerø
I support this. As someone working on multiple stories, some of them involve my own original characters and universes. I could post these eventual comics on other sites but with already having two Pokémon comics on here, I have other users interested in my stories. So it'd be nice to try and appeal to that audience without having to direct them to another site. At the very least we could likely have other Nintendo properties and original ideas if we can't have other IPs. As much as I love Nintendo, they are rather ban happy at times. Though unless I'm mistaken, they're more relaxed about it when it comes to fanart.
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 50 — 1,556 / 7,651
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
226 x 5 × 2932 Current Chain: 0/1
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I'm actually thinking of a rework where the comics are actually integrated into the forums. Once I've figured this out, it will be super easy to make an "other" category. The biggest thing to consider is that storage space is finite. So really I first need to work on expandable storage for user uploads. This could have other consequences like bigger space allowance in the Image Uploader. Basically there are a lot of things I need to think about first before I can even consider this. So for now it will be Rejected, but it's to be reconsidered later.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page