PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cast Away (pg-13, setup)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123

BayleafBeeen's AvatarBayleafBeeen
Hello, I've edited my post with more characters, assuming we can have that many characters? Very eager to start this. ^u^ Let me know if I need to change anything.
SmolPhantump's AvatarSmolPhantump
Accepted! :)
A rp of mine, pretty much a pokemon sanctuary! :D I made this avatar myself, and posted it under the username Stumpy on medibang.
BayleafBeeen's AvatarBayleafBeeen
Hello, are we still waiting on more people?
We just need some more non-legendary characters. ^^
Icee's AvatarIcee
How many? I could make 2, I don.t mind rping many chars. :)
There were words here, but I deleted them because I don't have time for those goals right now.
Siggy from Gallade's Freebies
There's nine legendary pokemon, and a couple people already. I'll add in a couple of regular peeps myself.
Icee's AvatarIcee
Okay, I'll make some bios later.
If you are still accepting people into this here's mine- Username:Grïmdøøm666 Name:Lefeu Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: Around 5 and a half feet tall with Red hair and Bright yellow eyes and a few small scars on his face. He wears a Black shirt with a Red orange Jacket and black pants that are slightly ripped at the bottom. Personality: Extremely shy so he normally stays away from people. His best friend is a Small Litleo that he takes with him if he does ever go and do things that require being social. Alignment: (yay or nay to legendary) He's fine with them Other: He's a former member of team flare but only because he was Abandoned in the streets of kalos and Lysandre took him in as a son.
give me your Zc pls. I need hypermode. Currently Melan hunting for Sandile CLICK ON MY BABYS! [ just call me Gladion/Gladi
Looks good c:

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page