PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Treasure Tales

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

AkitoNoice's AvatarAkitoNoice
Treasure Tales: A thing I'm doing just for fun, hope you enjoy it. Treasure... A small farm, home to a few Pokemon of all shapes and sizes. Setting: Field 1: Wend: Larvesta- M Kate: Shinx- F Cei: Quilava- M Iri: Carbink- “F” Kori: Luxray- F Oro: Dartrix- M Egg: Pikachu- M Dusk: Houndoom- F Tak: Zangoose- M Mirth: Furfrou- F Ori: Eevee- M Fushi: Bulbasaur- M ________________________ Episode 1: Treasure Tales Cei: Catch me if you can! *Cei ran away from two other Pokemon, Kate, and Iri. Iri was gaining speed on Cei, but every time she though that she'd get him, he'd make a harsh turn, making Iri fall on her face. Kate on the other hand, was having a harder time with catching up.* *Kate plopped to the ground and began to pant. Cei turned around.* Cei: Heh heh, I think we should probably stop playing. *He closed his eyes and smiled at Kate. Kate slowly began to rise up, she was still panting* Kate: I'm sorry for being slow... I just don't really do active games... *Iri hopped over to Cei and Kate* Cei: No worries Kate! We can play another game that's less active! Kate: Alright! *She had a soft smile on her face* Cei: O- oh! Let's go get Wend, I'm sure he'd want to play with us! *Cei walked over to a tree, Wend was under the tree, he had been watching them* Cei: Hello there Wend! Wanna play a game with us? *Cei makes a very friendly smile towards Wend, Wend nods his head* *Iri and Kate come over* Iri: Hey Cei, what game will we be playing anyway? *Cei turned around to Iri* Cei: Well, I guess we can play whatever Kate wants to play. *Cei turned to Kate* Cei: So Kate, what do you wanna play!? Kate: U- Umm... Well.... Maybe we can play...Um.... I don't know... *Kate made an awkward smile while looking at the ground* Iri: Do you maybe wanna play house? *Kate looks up Iri* Kate: S- Sure! *She smiled* Iri: Alright, let's play house! Cei: Okay! *Wend made happy Larvesta noises* -And so, the four friends began to play a nice game of house, and that closes it for Episode 1, see you later!
Setting: Party _________________________________________ Episode 2: Vee and Kim *An egg was moving around, it began to crack open* *A Mawile came out of the egg, she fell to the ground and looked around to see what was around her, all she saw was another egg.* Mawile: ... *Mawile stood up and walked over to the other egg, she sniffed it* Mawile: ....! *Mawile picked up the egg and held it, she smiled at the egg.* __________________________________________ Moments later: *Crack, crack* *The egg Mawile was holding cracked open.* *Out popped a Mienfoo, she looked at Mawile* Mienfoo: Hello. Mawile: !!! What happened? Mienfoo: I don't know. *Mienfoo got off of Mawile and began to look around* Mienfoo: There's no one else around.. Mawile: Yeah. *Mienfoo looked over at Mawile* Mienfoo: What's your name?? Mawile: ... I don't know, what's yours? Mienfoo: I don't know either.. *They both sat down and began to think* Mawile: I have an idea! I'll name you, and you'll name me! Mienfoo: I don't really like that idea... Mawile: Well it's a good idea! Mienfoo: ....... Mawile: Whatever you say, I'm going to do it anyway! *Mienfoo sighed* Mienfoo: Okay.. *Mawile looked really excited to name Mienfoo* Mawile: (I'll name her Kim!) Mawile: Your name is now Kim! Mienfoo: Kim? Mawile: Yeah, Kim! Mienfoo: Okay. *Mienfoo was named Kim Mawile: Now you name me! *Kim shook her head* Kim: I don't know about that.. Mawile: Why not?? Kim: Because.. I don't want to. Mawile: But you have to! Kim: No. Mawile: Please!! Kim: ...... Okay.. Kim: W- well maybe.. Maybe... Maybe you can be named.. V- V- Vee... Mawile: Vee?? *Kim nodded her head, she began to regret that name almost instantly* Mawile: I don't really like it.. *Kim began to get sad* Kim: I knew you wouldn't like it.... Mawile: .... Okay, I'll keep the name, please don't be sad! Mawile hugged Kim. *Kim grew a small smile on her face* *Mawile was named Vee *Vee and Kim started walking away, they figured that if they began to adventure right now, they would find a place to stay that was not in the middle of nowhere. Then all of a sudden Kim heard some slight murmuring.* *Kim stopped* Vee: Kim? Kim: I hear something... Vee: Let's go check it out! Kim: It could be dangerous. Vee: Come on Kim! *Vee grabbed Kim's hand and pulled her over to the sound* Kim: Wah! *They looked over at a field surrounded by trees, within that field were some Pokemon having a good time, or just relaxing. Vee: Woaah!!! *Kim's eyes widened, she stared at the sight* Vee: Let's go! Kim: W- wai- *Vee was already running down the hill towards the Pokemon of Field 1* Kim: Oh.. W- wait for me! *Kim ran after Vee* -That's the end of Episode 2, I hope I see you soon!
Setting: Field 1 __________________________ Episode 3: Quiet Night *The moon's light came down on Field 1. Dusk was making herself comfortable, breathing out small breaths of fire here and there to keep herself warm. She then fully opened her eyes and glanced around to see the new Pokemon. Two Mime Jr., a Mawile, and a Meinfoo. Dusk smiled, she hoped that there will be more excitement in Field 1 because of them, but for now, she had to sleep. Dusk lowered her head and continued to sleep, breathing out small breaths of fire.* - The end of Episode 3!
Setting: Field 1 __________________________ Episode 4: Ori's Friends *Ori has been sitting up in that same high place, he yawned with boredom and decided to go to a lower place, besides nothing has been happening.* *Ori then saw a few unfamiliar faces, he was excited to meet them, Ori began walking over to a Purrloin, but then something ran into him.* Ori: Bwee! *Ori tripped* *Ori looked for the one that hit him, it was a Ralts.* Aki: Sorry, but I got some important duties to do. *Ori tilted his head at Aki* Ori: Oh um, okay but do you mind talking for a bit?? *Aki's eyes lit up, it looked like he really wanted to* Aki: Yes. *Aki then continued to run away.* Ori: ... (Well that was certainly weird..) *Ori looked back at where the Purrloin was, and she was still there, he made his way towards her.* Ori: Hi! Hi there! *The Purrloin looked over.* Jakks: Oh, who are you?? *She made a mischievous smile where her front fangs were showing.* Ori: I'm Ori! What's your name? Jakks: Huehuehue, my name is Jakks! *Jakks made an exaggerated pose* Ori: ........ Nice! Jakks: Of course it is! Ori: So Jakks, do you want to talk for a bit? (For some reason I think someone's watching me..) Jakks: Well sure, you seem like a pretty neat Pokemon anyway. _____________________________ In the middle of their conversation. Ori: Oh wow, that sounds... weird. Jakks: Sure does! Hey, I think that Pokemon over there has been watching you. *Ori turned around to where Jakks was looking, he saw Aki.* Ori: (Gah! That Ralts!) *Ori had the most creeped out look on his face.* *Aki jumped up, and began to run over to Jakk and Ori.* Ori: Bwah!!! *Aki skidded to a stop before he could hit anyone.* Aki: I'm joining the conversation! Jakks: Alright then~ Ori: Okay. *So now they were conversing with Aki* -That's the end of episode 4!!
Setting: Field 1 __________________________ Episode 5: June *Ori sat down with his two new friends Jakks and Aki, all of a sudden an Umbreon came over* *Aki looked over at the Umbreon.* *The Umbreon, named June, smiled and opened her mouth to say.* June: Hello there, I'm June nice to meet you! *Ori, Aki, and Jakks blinked once.* Ori: Hello there June, I'm Ori! June: Oh that's a really nice name for an Eevee! *Ori wagged his tail and smiled.* Ori: Heh, thanks! Aki: Aki. Jakks: And I'm Jakks! June: Very lovely names, hey I need to borrow Ori real quick. *June picked up Ori and began to walk away, Ori began to panic and flail around in her grip.* *Jakks smiled and shook her head.* Jakks: Hah, what a weird Umbreon. Aki: (We just let that happen.) _____________________________ Where June and Ori are *June took Ori to a spot, not too far from Ori's friends, but far enough that they won't hear them.* *June placed Ori down.* Ori: Uwah! Why all of a sudden!? June: Oh don't worry Ori, I just took you away to ask you a simple question! *Ori looked a bit concerned.* Ori: And what might that be? June: Ha! Do you want to evolve? *Ori's eyes widened.* Ori: Evolve? *June began to laugh.* June: What, never heard of evolution? Ori: I mean I was kinda born days ago. June: It's alright you don't need to know what evolution is to learn how to evolve. June: In fact! I'm an Umbreon, an evolution of Eevee, some like to say I'm an eeveelution, since that Eevee is the only Pokemon with the most evolutions. *Ori tilted his head * June: You look confused, guess I have to explain! June: Basically evolution is the next step, once you've reached a certain level or whatever, you'll feel this type of energy that changes your shape, type, etc, oh and it makes you stronger! *Ori's eyes lit up with excitement.* Ori: Stronger!? June: Yep, stronger! June: You want to get stronger? *Ori nodded his head once* Ori: Yeah! I want to be able to defend my friends from harm and danger, and I'll need to get stronger to fend off any larger Pokemon! June: Yeah, you can be a bulky Umbreon like me, or you could be a Leafeon, a Glaceon, a Sylveon, a Vaporeon, a Jolteon, a Flareon, or an Espeon. Ori: Woah, that's a lot of choices! June: Yep, that's why most Eevee have a hard time choosing, so they usually just chose fate, or they don't choose at all. Ori: W- what does it take to evolve?? June: It takes a lot! Also, you have to evolve in many different ways, like if you're given a lot of affection you'll evolve into Sylveon. Get touched by a certain stone, you'll evolve into Flareon, Vaporeon, or Jolteon. Lot's of happiness will make you an Umbreon like me, or an Espeon. Evolve in the grass, you'll be a Leafeon, evolve in the ice, you'll be a Glaceon. I think I explained it all~ *Ori blinked once* Ori: (Uwah, that was a lot of information) Ori: What does each eeveelution look like? June: Well you already know what an Umbreon looks like~ An Espeon is a pinkish Pokemon with a jewel on its forehead, and a long tail that kinda splits into two. A Leafeon is a peachy color, with a leaf tail, green leaf like ears, a leaf on it's head, and brown paws with leaves coming out of them. A Glaceon- *June continued to blab on about what each eeveelution looked like* Ori: (I shouldn't have asked...) June: And there, that's what every eeveelution looks like, well um to my memory... *Ori shook himself* Ori: So if I evolved here, I'd be a Leafeon? June: Maybe. Ori: ..... They all sound cool too... June: You don't have to evolve right away, I'll give you some time to think~ Alright let's go back to your friends! *June picked up Ori and began to run back to Jakks and Aki.* Ori: BWA! _____________________________ Back to Jakks and Aki Jakks: Oh look here they come! *June stopped and placed Ori down.* *Ori could hardly stand so he just fell* Jakks: Looks like you two had fun... Talking. June: Yeah in fact I taught him about evolution and now he wants to evolve, though he doesn't know what to evolve into. Aki: (Woah, she talks too fast..) *Ori got up* Ori: Wah... June: Anyway, if you need me I'll be in Field 2~ *June began to walk away* Ori: ...... Wow.. Jakks: Hah, what a weird Umbreon.. -The end of Episode 5!
Setting: Field 1 __________________________ Episode 6: Egg's Scour Mission *Egg walked around wondering what to do, the sun was setting, yet Egg still wasn't tired.* __________________________ Earlier that day (Flashback) *A Phione named Rose was talking to Egg* Rose: I mean if you're bored why don't you go on a Scour Mission.. *Egg tilted his head* Egg: WHAT is a scour mission? Rose: ...... Basically you walk around in an area until you find something interesting, then you come back. Uhh..... Here's a good place to start. *She gave him a map* __________________________ The Present (Flashback ends) Egg: AHA! I'll just go on a Scour Mission!! *Some Pokemon looked at Egg with annoyed looks on their faces* *Egg then decides to pack up some berries for his adventure* __________________________ After he was done packing *Egg was at the edge of Field 1 he looked at a map his friend Rose gave to him, it lead him to a Scour Area.. a Forest..* *Egg decided to walk towards the forest as he frequently checked the map to see if he was going in the right direction. It took him a while to get there, but he got there.* __________________________ At the forest *Egg took a deep breath* Egg: Welp, I'm here! *He was excited to start on his adventure* *Egg put the map inside of a pocket in the bag he was holding, he then began his Scour Mission* *Egg wandered around the forest, he found a few leaves and stuffed them inside of his bag. Egg continued to walk around, he saw a Nuzelaf wearing a long green scarf in the trees.* Egg: HI!! Nuzleaf: Oh, hello there, what are you doing in this forest? Egg: I'm on a Scour Mission!! Nuzleaf: Oh you're, a Farm Pokemon! I should have known just by looking at you! Egg: Do you know where anything interesting is? Nuzleaf: Hmm, follow me! *Nuzleaf leapt off of the tree and began to lead Egg to a small clearing, in the middle of the clearing was a Moon Stone.* Egg: I don't see anything. Nuzleaf: ...... *Nuzleaf picked up the Moon Stone to show Egg.* Egg: A ROCK!?? I don't want a rock... Nuzleaf: ..... This is a Moon Stone, it helps certain Pokemon evolve, it's pretty valuable if you ask me. Egg: OOH!! It looked so much like a rock though! *Nuzleaf gave the Moon Stone to Egg with the most expressionless expression ever. Egg placed it in his bag* Nuzleaf: Well, I would leave now, but I think I should probably help you a bit since that this is probably your first Scour Mission. *Egg nodded his head* Egg: This IS my first Scour Mission, I'm VERY EXCITED!! Uh.. You're going to help me?? THANKS!! I don't even know what I'm doing!! Nuzleaf: Alright then, I'll be on a lookout for something valuable. *Nuzleaf and Egg continued on the Scour Mission, Egg asked a lot of questions about the forest, Nuzleaf sometimes answered the questions, but occasionally Egg would ask a completely ridiculous question such as "Do trees have legs to kick things?" which Nuzleaf would respond with the most expressionless expression ever, and they would both just keep on walking.* Nuzleaf: Look over there! *Nuzleaf pointed to an orange rock that looked a bit like a Solrock, it was leaning against a tree.* Egg: Oh? IS THAT A SUN STONE!? Nuleaf: ... Yeah... Yes it is.. Egg: COOL! *Egg ran over to the Sun Stone, only to be stopped by an Ariados which decended from the tree.* Ariados: Nope, this is my Sun Stone! Egg: But I need it because it's something valuable!! Ariados: You're a Farm Pokemon right? Egg: RIGHT!! AND that is going to be MY Sun Stone!! Ariados: ........ Okay, well if you can beat me in a battle, then you can have it. Egg: Allllright then, I'LL FIGHT YOU!! *Nuzleaf climbed a tree to watch the fight from a safe place, since that this Ariados was known for being crazy with her web like String Shot.* Nuzleaf: Pikachu here's a tip, watch out for her String Shot! *Egg turned around* Egg: GOT IT! *Ariados sprung up in the air and began to release rapid web like String Shots* *Egg dodged them, but his tail got caught in one.* Nuzleaf: (Oh no, Pikachu's bag is slowing him down..) *Egg turned to look at his tail and saw that it was all tangled up in a sticky String Shot* *Ariados then leapt forwards with a strong looking Poison Jab.* *Egg used Thunderbolt on Ariados, she was caught off guard and Egg leapt out of her way making her crash into a tree.* Egg: OH! *Egg picked up his bag and tossed it away from the battle* Egg: THAT was the problem! *Egg then got back on his four legs, but then his front paws got trapped in one of the String Shot.* Egg: Oops. *Nuzleaf stared at Egg with that same expressionless expression.* *Ariados got up again, she used a String Shot like web directly on Egg* Egg: !! *Ariados then hit Egg with Poison Jab 2 times.* Nuzleaf: !! Egg: (Aww man, if only I didn't throw my bag.) *Ariados leapt forward with another Poison Jab* *Egg saw this coming and used another Thunderbolt.* *Ariados backed away from Egg, who shocked her with another Thunderbolt.* Nuzleaf: That's it, make sure she doesn't get close! Ariados: Time for plan B! *Ariados used Agility* Nuzleaf: ........... Egg: ..... *Ariados charges in with a Poison Jab* *Egg uses a Thunderbolt on her, she quickly doges it.* *Egg then uses a Thunderbolt to surround himself with, so Ariados won't come any closer.* Ariados: You can't do that forever! Nuzleaf: She's right, Pikachu find a way to get out of that String Shot! Ariados: Oh no you don't! *Ariados releases another String Shot at Egg.* *Egg began to pull at the web, it got all on his hands* *Whenever Ariados came closer, Egg would attack her with a bolt of lightning so she wouldn't hurt him.* *He finally made a path for himself to get out of, Egg leapt out of the String Shot web and onto the ground, he was careful enough to not touch the ground with his hands because they'll stick.* *Ariados ran close to Egg, he jumped up and leapt on her back to dodge the incoming Poison Jab, but he found himself not being able to remove his hands from her back, he was stuck!* Nuzleaf: Did he do that on purpose?? *Egg used Echoed Voice* Nuzleaf: !! Ariados: !!!!! *Ariados crashed into a tree and then fell down* *The Echoed Voice had ended* Ariados: ..... Well.... it seems like.... I have lost... Egg: Which means?? Ariados: ....... Fine..... You can have the Sun Stone..... *Egg tried to get off of Ariados* Egg: Oh um.... OH NO! *Ariados looked annoyed* __________________________ After all of the String Shots were cleaned up, and they got healed. Ariados: Hmph, fine, here you go. *Ariados gave Egg the Sun Stone.* Egg: YAY!! THANK YOU!!! Ariados: You beat me, so you got it, no need to thank me. *Ariados climbed back up her tree.* *Egg put the Sun Stone in his bag and then looked at Nuzleaf.* Egg: OKAY, I want to go home now! Nuzleaf: Alright then, but first, I've been calling you Pikachu this entire time, do you have a name?? Egg: Oh, YUP I DO! Egg: You can call me Egg! Nuzleaf: ................. Nuzleaf: Alright then... Egg, do you know the way out? Egg: Nope! Nuzleaf: Guess I'll have to help you out on that too.... Alright, follow me. *Nuzleaf lead Egg to the exit of the forest, in the middle of that though, something shining in the moonlight caught Egg's eye.* Egg: O! *Nuzleaf turned around.* Nuzleaf: What is it?? *Egg ran over to the red box lying on the ground.* Egg: NUZLEAF, What's this!? *Nuzleaf walked over to see what Egg had found.* Nuzleaf: I don't know... But it looks valuable, you should probably keep it. Egg: Alright then!! *Egg put the red box inside of his bag.* Egg: ALLLRIGHT!! Lead the way Nuzleaf! __________________________ When they reached the end of the forest. Egg: OH! This is where I came from!! Thanks a TON Nuzleaf! Nuzleaf: No problem! I grew up in this forest, so I know my way around, glad I could help you! Egg: Aww, I guess this will be the last time I get to see you. Nuzleaf: I mean, do you have a map leading to this forest? Egg: YEAH! Nuzleaf: Then you can always come in to see me! Egg: Really!? Nuzleaf: Yeah, really! Egg: HOORAY!! I'll be SURE to come visit here often!! *Nuzleaf smiled.* Nuzleaf: Well, it's getting pretty late, you should probably head back to your Farm. Egg: Okay!! Bye Nuzleaf!! Nuzleaf: Bye Egg!! Be safe!! *And so Egg starts on his journey back home to Treasure* Egg's Treasure list: Moon Stone, Sun Stone, Magmariser. -The end of episode 6! Hope I see you soon!!
Setting: Treasure __________________________ -A lot of things have been happening in the small farm known as Treasure, more Pokemon are going on Scour Missions, eggs are being hatched, new Pokemon are being found. Treasure gets interesting every day.. So.. stay for more stories, I hope I see you soon!!
Setting: Tundra __________________________ Episode 7: Discovery *Ori shivered in the cold, since that it was fall, the tundra has gotten a lot colder.* Ori: Ugh... This is tougher than I though.. Why did I choose this area... *Ori fell into the snow, he attempted to get up, but he didn't have the strength to.* Ori: (I'm..... I'm freezing....) __________________________ Setting: Field 1 *Iri and Kate were talking to each other about something, while Cei was with Wend.* Iri: Yeah, I really want to go on a Scour Mission!! It seems fun!! Kate: Oh, I heard it could be dangerous at times.. Iri: Yeah sure it could be dangerous, but that's part of the fun right?? Oh heck I'm sounding like Cei! *Iri began to laugh* *Kate smiled softly.* Iri: Anyway, whenever I get the chance I'll go on a Scour mission!! Kate: W- well um... Hope that chance comes.... *Vee was wandering around, she seemed pretty bored, all of a sudden she ran into a Breloom.* Vee: ! *The Breloom turned around to see Vee.* Breloom: Oh? Hi there young one, I'm ReSpore. *The Breloom smiled, she looked pretty happy to see Vee.* Vee: I'm a Mawile! My name is Vee! ReSpore: Nice name, hey Vee, do you want to see something? Vee: Yeah, I'm going to get my friend to see it with me! Vee: Kim!!! *Kim opened her eyes and raised her head, she looked at Vee and yawned.* Kim: What is it Vee?? Vee: ReSpore wants to show us something! Kim: Okay. *Kim got up and walked over to Vee, she still seemed a bit tired.* Vee: Let's go, let's go!! ReSpore: Alright, just follow me! __________________________ Treasure Ruins: An old Ruins that give you a strange powerful feeling, it was jut recently discovered by ReSpore. *They arrive at Treasure Ruins* Vee: Whoaa, what is this place?? ReSpore: This is Treasure Ruins, I like to call it the Ruins of Treasure, I just recently found this place, as I was coming back from a Scour Mission, and then just like that a telepathic voice was talking to me. Vee: Sounds cool! Can we explore it? Kim: I don't know, it looks dangerous... ReSpore: As long as I'm here, you two have nothing to fear. *Vee began to bounce up and down with excitement.* Kim: Okay then... Vee: Yay!! *So the three of them began to explore Treasure Ruins, they then heard the sound of fire.* Kim: !! Vee: What's that?? ReSpore: Hm, it sounds like fire, we should stay away from it. Vee: I want to see the fire! Kim: I don't. Vee: But I do.. ReSpore: We're not seeing the fire, there's better things to see anyway. Vee: .. I won't change my mind. ReSpore: Alright then, don't get burned. *Vee made a huge smile, turned around and began to discover where the fire was coming from, she then saw a dark brown dog like Pokemon with a burning fire as it's tail, it looked a bit like a Growlithe.* ???: GAH! Vee: !! What are yo- ???: Stay away! *Vee tilted her head, she then felt a strange kind of feeling, it was the feeling of doom.* *Vee then backed away a bit, she looked a bit scared.* ???: Go now, pretend you never saw me! *??? was baring his teeth, his eyes then widened when he heard more footsteps and he ran away.* *ReSpore and Kim come over to see what was happening.* ReSpore: I heard something, what happened? *ReSpore sounded calm.* Vee: I saw a Pokemon.... It was on fire... ReSpore: What a discovery, too bad I couldn't see it. ReSpore: Anyway, we should probably be heading back now, come on Vee, Kim. Kim: Okay. Vee: ... Alright.. *The three of them began to head back home to Field 1.* __________________________ Setting: Tundra *A Pokemon seemed to be carrying the passed out Ori, it looked like a Glaceon.* Glaceon: You're one lucky Eevee, I could have kept you there to die, but you looked too miserable, why the heck would any weak butt like you think that it's okay to go exploring in the tundra during the third of December? Hmph, but what am I talking about, dumb Farm Pokemon like you think that it's okay to go anywhere, as long as you can pick up dirt from the ground and claim it as your own. *he chuckled* Glaceon: Whatever, it's not my fault your thick skull lead you here. *He walked for a while.* ... *Ori began to move a bit.* Glaceon: Looks like you're finally waking up, I was about to throw you right off my back. Ori: ... Where am I?? Glaceon: You're still in the tundra where else would you be? Ori: Oh.... Glaceon: Anyway, where's your dumb farm located, I want to get this over with. Ori: I... don't know... *Glaceon seemed rather annoyed.* Glaceon: Just give me the bag, you have a map in there right? Ori: O- Of course... *Glaceon made Ori slide off of his back and he grabbed his bag, Ori began to shiver in his place.* *Glaceon pulled out a map.* Glaceon: Now let me see.... Hah! You seriously dragged your sorry tail all the way out here, so you could hopefully get your paws on something valuable and make your way back home? Seriously coming here wasn't worth it. Now I feel almost bad for you, you see, dumb decisions like that lead to a laughable fate. Ori: W- w- who a- are you?? Glaceon: Hmph, well if it's your death wish to know my name then so be it, I'm Ace, a Glaceon. Ori: (A Glaceon! I can't believe I'm actually seeing a real Glaceon!!) *Ori's face lit up, he seemed really excited.* Ori: C- cool... Ace: Whatever, let's just go. *Ace picked up Ori and his bag and began to walk out of the tundra, towards the road leading to Treasure.* - The end of episode 7!! I hope you liked this one, and I hope I get to see you soon, but wait! There's more! *out of the tundra and where it was warmer* Ori: D- do you think you can stay with me in Treasure?? I- I kinda want to evolve and I want to see if maybe I'd want to be a Glaceon like you, and I think you're kinda cool and- Ace: You're only telling me what I want to hear, and don't count on me teaching you anything. Ori: But um... I just want to be able to be strong enough to protect my friends.. I want to learn, even from Pokemon like you! Ace: ..... Hmph, fine whatever, but don't get mad at me if it's an unpleasant learning experience, and after you evolve I'm leaving. Ori: Wow thank you Ace!! *Ori seemed very happy.*
Setting: Field 1 __________________________ Episode 8: Adventure *Cei, Iri, and Kate were walking around Field 1, as Wend was taking a nap under a tree.* Cei: So guys I was thinking that maybe we can go explore Treasure!! Iri: That sounds like a great idea Cei!! Kate: Sounds fun~ *Kate made a soft smile* *Cei jumped up and down.* Cei: Great! Let's get prepared!! *Iri looked back at Wend.* Iri: Do you think that Wend might want to join us too? Cei: Hmm, let's go ask him! *The three of them walk over to Wend.* Cei: Hey Wend! *Wend looked up to see Cei, Iri, and Kate, he looked pretty happy.* Cei: Wend, do you think you might want to explore Treasure with us? *Wend looked excited, he nodded his head happily.* Cei: Alright! Let's go then!! Iri: Wait a minute. Cei: Oh right, we have to get prepared! Iri: Yep! *The four of them packed their bags full of berries and other things, the bag was small enough to carry to far distances.* Cei: Alright, are we all ready!? Iri: I am! Kate: Yes! *Wend made some Larvesta noises to tell them that he was ready.* Cei: Well I am too, so let's go! *The four of them happily walk out of Field 1* __________________________ Setting: A dark forest, probably apart of Field 2. Cei: This place looks really dark, it's as if it's nighttime.. Iri: ! It is nighttime here, I think it's always nighttime! *Cei tilted his head.* Iri: The moon is up! Kate: Oh, I think maybe I can do something. *Kate made her tail glow* Cei: !! Wow I didn't know you could do that! Iri: I think it could be Flash. Cei: Well, now we have light!! Iri: Yep! *Wend seemed relieved* *All of a sudden, in the middle of their traveling, they heard an eerie cry, that sounded like a whale* Iri: ! Cei: !? *Kate, and Wend flinched* *Then, a huge shadow flew above the forest.* Cei: Woah! What was that!? Iri: I don't know but it looks big... Cei: Let's follow it! Iri: Cei, um I don't think- *Cei rushed ahead of them* *Iri sighed* Iri: I guess we have no choice... *Cei's friends followed him as he chased the shadow.* -The end of episode 8!! This episode was pretty short, because I have some things to do, but don't worry, the adventure will continue in Episode 9!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page