PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What’s your Pokefarm Q wish?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 192021

FireFox Leafy's AvatarFireFox Leafy
I wish more people would post in the comic section. Years back, you could find new pages/comics being posted practically every day of the week. Now….well, it’s a lot more quiet than it used to be. ^^’
My toyhou.se~ Adopt Shop~ My PMD Comic!~ Avatar and Signature art was made by me for my own use~
virtualpet's Avatarvirtualpet

QUOTE originally posted by FireFox Leafy

I wish more people would post in the comic section. Years back, you could find new pages/comics being posted practically every day of the week. Now….well, it’s a lot more quiet than it used to be. ^^’
Mew: I've been really tempted to make a comic for PFQ! maybe I'll look into going ahead with it, I also miss how active the comics section used to be
Anomaly | Plural | Otherkin | Avatar
Our Pokesona, Drawn by Us.
needs to work on avatar/signature smh signature art by us
ICEBUNN's AvatarICEBUNN
Ooh, I don’t think I’ve discovered this thread yet. :o -get all wishalloy badges (and thus 3-star rank) -catch up to Scorpyia in melan dex count -obtain the largest shiny/Albino/melan Kenyip collection on the site (which I might already have? Maybe) -finally get another sprite discovery -be well liked all across the site ^-^
  • Main
  • Credits
Cute Pokemon adopts UFT here! This is Frida
Typerace: 0 Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Lycana93's AvatarLycana93
My biggest dream is to obtain a melan or albino absol
arbor's Avatararbor
Honestly I would love to have a 0/0/0/0/0/0 IV Pokemon. I don't even know if that's possible but I think it would be hilarious. I would treasure it forever.
creds
avatar is a screenshot from the official disney movie, alice in wonderland.
autistic
if i am rude to you, it is unintentional, please inform me so that i may learn from the situation & not repeat it. i do not want to upset anyone!
TwilightMisty's AvatarTwilightMisty
find a melan in the shelter B)

Pages: 123··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page