PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What’s your Pokefarm Q wish?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 161718

Sakuri's AvatarSakuri
become the richest on the site hatching a melan
my avatar is from a manga panel in Demon Slayer, and is official art. (in other words it is official art)
Angelheart's AvatarAngelheart
To have a collection of melan legends, at least one of each species <3
madnesscombat's Avatarmadnesscombat
honestly? i wanna make friends. thats rlly it
- jeb/jack ☆ he/him ☆ madcom enjoyer - fields - journal - shop - discord yo, it's me. i'm a goth guy who likes nu-metal and drawing. i don't bite, so message me if you want! i'm cool with it. (please keep in mind that i have anxiety, so if i don't message you back immediately i apologize.)
schleifi's Avatarschleifi
Breaking my old record of hatching 8 melans I. A day is on of my current goals xD Though tbh the more I try the more I question how I ever pulled that off to begin with
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
i wanna hatch a melan. specifically a melan timid female bandicoon! .. got a bit of prep to go for that one :p
PFP drawn by a close friend of mine
she does not post her art anywhere for me to credit, but I have full permission to use regardless
, for my use only.
I really want to get all the Eeveelutions in all the forms and figue out how do people buy artt if you read this and know pm me
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
I want to be able to buy all of the Shiny hunting items!(I’m so broke...:( ) I would also love to get a melan.
  • Click?
  • Art shop!
  • Let the Credits roll
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 49 — 7,341 / 7,437
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicDragon
Happiness 66%
Timid nature
Thank you!:)
Pet the Furret,and she will teleport you somewhere awesome
Avatar credit goes to Kårñstêin!
IvoryReilly's AvatarIvoryReilly
A melan celebi! But let's start with a melan alicalf first, that's gonna cost me enough money in daycare passes 😂
Summerstrider's AvatarSummerstrider
I want to: Be THE richest on the site! Steal Doug’s money for revenge! Hatch ANOTHER melan! My first one was totally random(and I’m keeping him forever), and I hope I can get another to sell-without having to hatch thousands of the same egg. How do y’all manage to do that? Get SHINY Arceus! Get first place in one of those Site Stat thingys! Get all Wishalloy!
Purrloin icon is by SilverRabbit, my use only. Link to their art shop is here.
MadstheWriter's AvatarMadstheWriter
1. Complete the pokedex/egg dex (right now all the megas and the Dragon Ball Rattata are very daunting) 2. Summon all the legendaries/mythicals/ultra beasts ect. and unlock all the summon items 3. get pokerus!

Pages: 123··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page