PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Future Heroes Set-Up (BNHA RP) [13+] {CLOSED}

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 101112

Yeah, probably.
Lv. 23 — 1,985 / 2,072
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireDragon
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
Boneless bones
Eilimakk's AvatarEilimakk
Up to you guys~ my boy is already sleepin’ hehe
The fabulous artist who made my avatar ^ Official Nintendo art used, made by theéspëtåles Signature from Galladerox’s thread. Made by Thlayli for my use.
Sen's AvatarSen
Also hey, I decided to make a character in the support course so Kagare won't feel lonely by her constant interferance hehe

Maneki Mendel

Username:Sen Name: Maneki Mendel Hero Name: Katton Gender: Female Height: 4" 10' Birthday: Can't tell youuu uwwu Blood Type: Don't ask >///< Appearance: She wears thick glasses that ends in a sharp point at one of it's ends. Her eyes, when wearing glasses, are two small dots with an eyelash for each. Her hair is styled like a cat with her bangs forming a half circle in the middle. Side bangs covers her ears and sharp strands of hair goes out on the bottom. Her mouth is shaped like a cat too. Fur covers her lower arm. She has a bobbed tail. In School: The school uniform is too big for her. Thus, she lets the sleeves over flow her hands. The skirt goes down to her knees. Civilian Clothes: A dark fushia shirt with no sleeves that is body fitted for her. She also wears tanned colored shorts and fur lined slippers. Hero Costume: Ohhhh you gotta wait for that >wwww< Quirk Name: Felinus Transformare Quirk Details: * Once in contact with her hands, the material of the object will turn feline like. Most of the time it's fur,or anything that looks like a cat, but it can go way towards body organs of a cat good enough for small minions. * She can make small one minded minions from a decent amount of materials. She needs to extert her full attention to the minion, as it will only move upon one request at a time, and does not have a mind of its own. * She can make a certain material become a permanet feline related material. Depending on it's size, it can take a toll within her energy Quirk Downside: * She can be easily tired out if she makes more than 3 minions on a small size, as her mind cannot focus at all of them at the same time. * She can accidentally transform a material as long as it is within range of her hands. * She cannot transform a permanent material back to it's original composition. Other: She's in the support class. And man I made her too cringy for my taste. I'll make sure she won't act like a cringy neko all the time, just annoying wording and stuff. Password:
Avatar made by me and piks is my oc yeet. oh! it's my journal! i have to make some sort of design for this too... 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 111111 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11
Z3r0's AvatarZ3r0
Kitty! I like her. Remove the password (though I don’t think it really matters at this point). I’ll try to remember to add her to the first post after work. :>
Hope Star's AvatarHope Star
um guys Aiko in the class already sitting at the teacher desk
banner made by Z3r0 Icon mase by Kelsium

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page