PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to Sinnoh! (Private, Rp)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

SmolPhantump's AvatarSmolPhantump
Time to go!

Current location

Starting!
A rp of mine, pretty much a pokemon sanctuary! :D I made this avatar myself, and posted it under the username Stumpy on medibang.
Mentalgamer's AvatarMentalgamer
Nick slowly blinks awake as there is a small knock on the door. He yawns, and stretches as he slowly forces himself out of bed. At first, he wants to call out to his dad to answer the door, but then he remembers his dad is already gone off to work. Nick runs a hand through his hair before throwing on his ball cap. He rushes downstairs, nearly falling down them as he did so. He wasn't the most graceful being on the planet after all. He brushes the wrinkles out of his pajamas as he goes to open the door. As the door opens, there is nobody standing there, but instead a bag with an envelope attached to it is sitting on his door step. Nick frowns, and opens the door enough so he could step out. He bends down and picks up the bag, his face contorting into something between confused and surprised. He didn't order any back pack, or he couldn't remember ordering one anyways. "What is this all about? I didn't order a back pack! And it's a little heavier than expected..." He thought, starting to inspect the bag. After another moment, he takes the envelope and slices it open from the top. A small piece of parchment paper tucked away inside that read: "Hello! Thank you for taking my quiz. You've been provided with all the supplies you will need, and you're all set for your own pokemon journey! Enjoy! -Happy to help!" Ps. You should find the rest of your new friends in Twinleaf town! "Oh! That strange quiz I took the other day..." Nick shakes his head. He opens the top of the bag, and there's five pokeballs, and ten potions. But on top of that, there was and odd looking ball that was yellow on the top, red on the bottom, and the top had a flame emblem on top that was orange. He presses the button in the middle, and hesitantly releases what's inside. "Char?" (What?) A rather confused monkey Pokemon looks around. "Chimchar?" (Where am I?) "Oh cool! A chimchar! Sweet!" Nick celebrates, "I guess this means we should do as the letter says?" "Char." (Okay.) The monkey wasn't sure what to think. But, this human seemed nice enough anyways. Might as well follow him right?
Avatar was made by Glo, for my use only!
Irena was the first one awake in her house. She brushed out her messy red hair, and grabbed a granola bar. She flopped down on the couch, and flipped through a magazine about the sights and pokemon of Sinnoh. She always liked reading it, even if she couldn't have a pokemon of her- Knock, knock, knock Irena looked up, and quickly walked over to the door and peered out. Nobody there. She looked down, and saw something on the front step. Weird. Irena opened up the door, and found a small bag and a letter. She found it weird that the letter was addressed to her, but she still opened it. After she finished reading, she raised an eyebrow and opened the bag, fishing through the contents. Inside the bag, besides the.. odd.. letter, we're some weird spray bottles, potions, as they'd been called, and some other assorted items. At the very bottom, carefully wrapped in some sort of cloth, was a ball with a leaf mark on it. "Huh." She lifted up the bag, and stepped outside. She set the ball down on the porch table, and tapped the button. "Turtwig!" A small, turtle-like pokemon popped out of the ball, and stretched out of the table. "Hey there, cutie!" Irena let out an excited squeak.
(Sorry Smol, was waiting to see if Hepta was going to post. ^_^) Nick was busy getting some things from his bedroom, mainly his mangas. He stuffs a few of his favorite ones in his bag. If this was going to be the start of something, he wanted to make sure that he had some comfort from home. All of this was so new and exciting, he didn't really know what to think! And now, he had his very own pokemon! He had his own pokemon. The very thought of that caused Nick to stumble backwards, his butt hitting the mattress. He had never had a friend before, let alone a pokemon. How would he even know if the monkey liked him? He then pulls out the odd ball, and clasps it in his hands. "I hope we'll be good friends. You'd like that too, right Momo?" Nick asked. The ball itself seemed to respond with a happy shaking. Which, Nick took as a good sign, and stuffs the ball into his pocket for now and for the first time in his life prepares to go find others like him.
((It's fine!)) Irena scratched the turtwig on his cute little head. "My own pokemon..." She whispered breathlessly. She lifted up the turtwig, and he made a small, happy sound. "You need a name.." Irena absentmindely ran her finger over the leaf on his head. "How about... Turt!" Another happy chirp. "Turt it is!" She set Turt down. He walked beside her into the house. She grabbed a piece of paper, and a spare pencil. Hey, I'm going on the gym challenge. Keep in touch! -Irena This was a normal thong that ocurred for kids her age, even if it was sudden. No time for second guesses, she had to go. Irena left the house with Turt, holding the bag nervously. Who else would she meet?
Nick releases Momo from his pokeball, and the Chimchar climbs up Nick's back and piggy backs him so he is essentially clinging to Nick's shoulder. Nick smiles and strokes the Chimchar on the cheek, which earned him a happy squealing noise. He was just about to head out the door, when he realizes his dad would probably come home and wonder where he had gone off to. Perhaps he should leave a note? He sighs a moment, but decides that was the best thing to do and ends up posting a sticky note to the refrigerator. Dad, Will be gone for some time but don't worry about me. I have a pokemon now! I'll check in soon! "You ready to go Momo?" Nick asks, looking to his shoulder. "Chimchar!" (You bet!) And with that, Nick steps out onto the porch, and locks the door behind him, tucking his key into his pants pocket. He looks around anxiously, his bag clutched in his free hand. He wondered who else was out here, and the thought of meeting others made him a tad bit nervous.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page