PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Axel's PFQ Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 567

AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
Hello. I'm Axelbby but please call me Axel ^^ I've been meaning to make a journal for a while :) I'll probably use this to post cool things that happen. Like I'll post random stuff too I guess x3 My real name is Miranda, I'm 20 years old. I live in Canada, Newfoundland. And I am currently going to college learning Animation. I am dating the bestest girl EVAR!!!! She super koot and she has a pokefarm account too. She actually got me into this sight and I'm a liiiittle bit addicted. Keizatsu is the bestest ever amnd i wuv her sooooo much <3 <3
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
Here are all the Melans I gotted so far At the moment my Shinx chain is at 16.5k with 3 melans :) Firstest Melan ever: Chain= 250/6216 Secondest melan ever: Chain= 511/12505 Thirdest melan ever: Chain= 547/13789 Rip my melan luck honestly lol My chain is so high i'm just about tot get in the top 20 on site stats most highest chains I just need one more melan though and I need it to be a boy so I can name him Captain and Mega Evolve him x3 I don't know what I'd do if I get another girl. I might say whatever and stop or i might keep going I don't know.
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
I finally got hypermode and and ubercharm activated again so I can continue my Melan hunt for the elusive male Melan Shinx. Niet + Shazi + Z-crystal activated almost at 17k chain. Wish me luck my lovelies On another note. It's December 1st so TR teams were announced. On team water this month <3 Hoping my Shinx hunt will be over by the time it starts so I can hunt something owo Thinking about hatching mudkip or poliwag but unsure atm. If I'm not done my shinx then I am happy just albino hunting them cuz they are adorable On another another note my gf Keizatsu got her melan minnibit recently!!!!! It's a Terrabit now and it's soooo cute!! She was so excited when she got it <3 <3 So happy for her
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
My next melan hunt is Glameow and nobody can change my mind
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
I LOVE THE NEW HOENN SPECIALS UPDAAAAAATE I was not a big fan of the black and neon designs, some were okay but they were too harsh on the eyes. I LOVE THE NEW ONES THOUGH!!!!!! I'm here with my gf fangirling about how cute they are.
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
I made some new Melan bait <3 i love how it turned out
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
Drew this bait for my gf who is now hunting Cranidos for the type race <3
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
Made a new icon. I'm in love with it o.o
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
My christmas wishlist Male melan shinx
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
Praying for a psychic V-wave for the tourney so I can finally summon cosmog

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page