PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hook Exclusives While Fishing

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
bump!
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas
nonpuellamagi's Avatarnonpuellamagi
as someone who does actually use the fishing hut, i feel like they should be rarer than starters, or there should be some kind of limit? they are breedable, but you're limited to 6 daycare eggs per day without spending any kind of currency (and you can only increase it with GP or ZC), and i've easily pulled in 20-30 starters in a short time fishing. this would literally mean unlimited exclusives for the (negligible) price of bait and pokéballs--it'd add incentive to go fishing for sure, but it'd also probably break the market for these specific exclusives. i think the rarity is part of the reason exclusives are so beloved--they're a prize, something you have to earn. throwing them in with the likes of magikarp and goldeen would be doing them a disservice. i think this could be done, but it would have to be done carefully or it'd be incredibly unbalanced. my ideas are:
  • add a super rod and/or exclusive poké balls (costing GP, possibly?) that are required to catch exclusives; this would help retain some of their value and limit the amount you could get
  • make them much rarer than starters. it's easy to find yourself drowning in squirtles or mudkips when fishing. exclusives at that rarity would be far too comon.
  • restrict them to the last two fishing areas. this and the super rod/exclusive pokéballs together would limit new players from stumbling on exclusives their first day playing.
TLDR: i think it's a good concept but has the potential to make these exclusives worth far less than they are now. since other methods of obtaining exclusives are limited or require GP/ZC, i feel this should be too, to maintain balance.
rey ♥ they/them ♥ 24 my shop climbin' out the back door, didn't leave a mark - no one knows it's you, miss jackson avatar
official tcg art edited by me
| signature
coding by me
Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu
support, but would variants like bm slugma get added? i think it should be ones from season 1-6 and a very slim chance to hook a season 7-8 one, as it would maybe help people that are selling season 7-8 ones?(i suck at explaining stuff XC)

NO PMS.
Maybe when PMs are organizable I'll find an actual signature :/

bump!
Grym's AvatarGrym
I agree with Cyndalavosion on this. Fakemon aren't able to be found in the many site tools/locations. They are such a big part of the work put into Pokéfarm, but you can't find them anywhere. They should be rare in these places, but not non-existent. They are hunted just like any other species, yet we cant have them as PoTD or in the fishing areas? Doesn't seem all that logical.
⚫ Avatar made by Dr.Devorak here Art thread 0
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
Support, to an extent? I think maybe a few variants and one fakemon should be included, but not every water exclusive. Having a variant that can only be found via fishing would be a really cool idea, though--and finally give us a new variant after the about 1.25 year hiatus of them (last one was Vampire Gligar)
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
Definite support from me :) I just feel like it makes sense, you know? And as you said, no current or recent fakemon but the ones that are older should definitely be added!
"When things go wrong, don't go with them." -Elvis Presley
bump!
nikao's Avatarnikao
support^^ would make fishing more interesting when there are more poke to fish as right now^^ .
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
Shazi's AvatarShazi
This is a no for the time being, when we have more seasons done and a bigger library of fakemon we can look at doing this again.
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page