PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hook Exclusives While Fishing

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
Hello! This fishing tourney had me thinking, what if we could have more variety in fishing, by adding previous exclusives to the mix! My thoughts are: 1) Rarity would be at starter ratio 2) There would only be six Blophin Orkit Searene Hydrark Bezerell Skeleco 3) Wouldnt include previous and current tourneys (seasons 9 and 10), because that would be super broken 4) I could see orkit and skeleco being in the sea or river level, and the rest in the ocean level Thank you for your consideration, heres the tldr! Suggestion Title: Fishin up fakemon! Suggestion Summary: Being able to fish up older season tourneymon Positive points: More variety Negative points: I can't think of anything? Reason For Consideration: Would be refreshing and may draw more users to fishing
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Sounds like a great idea! My only comment is that I'm fairly sure some of the more recent exclusives aren't even able to breed in the day care yet, (could be wrong, I couldn't find on anywhere on the wiki how long the wait was before tourney pokemon can be bred) and I don't think it'd make too much sense to add them to the fishing hut before they can breed. Plus, if they become available in the fishing hut the same time they're able to breed, it'll be a convenient constant for implementing future water/fish based exclusives into the fishing hut.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
söbble's Avatarsöbble
I love this idea! I think after a water type becomes breedable, it's logical that some would escape and become wild. It happens with domestic species almost without fail somewhere out there! So, no to exclusives that aren't already unreadable, but 100% yes to breedable exclusives and to adding water types as they become breedable.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
I 100% support this idea! In fact, I'm surprised exclusives aren't catchable while fishing already. My only question is, isn't there a chance of fished up Pokemon being shiny? Would this apply to exclusives as well? Or perhaps they would have a smaller percentage?
Rèal's sprite by Matamoja. Avatar of Rèal by safi.
Hmm, I would think they would have the same shiny chance, theyre just normal fishies after all ;)
hayday6's Avatarhayday6
I love the idea extra incentive to go fishing and as they are all water based why not?
bumpy!
ZooBot's AvatarZooBot
I would love to see this as well. It would be nice to have a way to get a few of the exclusives without searching the shelter for hours or buying one from another user, especially if i'm trying to save my gold instead of spend it. My question is: Could this be extended to the Lab eventually as well? This could provide a way for non-aquatic breedable exclusives to be obtained without spending tokens (so you can save up for the current season's exclusives!) or buying them from other players (when you really need to save your gold for the next daycare pass)
  • Pokemon Pals
  • ?????
  • Gym Badges
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Bump!
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
I actually give full support for this. I am constantly wondering why the staff haven't decided to add fakemon into say, PoTD, the Lab, Supplier, even Fishing. Fakemon are the sites exclusive pokemon, but they aren't in anything? Its confusing. I think this would be fun and nice. Support. Also might give me reason as well to use the fishing place once in a while xp

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page