PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Semi-Auto Team Clicklist

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123456

Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by TamerSnow582615

No support: people who are new/site locked/ don’t care about the type race would make people actually committed frustrated because theirs probably tons of people on the team, but the people actually trying would be hidden in the mix of all those people. People who are site locked can’t hatch eggs.

QUOTE originally posted by Prf X

users can choose to join on
People who are site lock can't choose to join either
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 05:38 AM
Score: 432
TR code credit
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf

QUOTE originally posted by TamerSnow582615

No support: people who are new/site locked/ don’t care about the type race would make people actually committed frustrated because theirs probably tons of people on the team, but the people actually trying would be hidden in the mix of all those people. People who are site locked can’t hatch eggs.

users can choose to join on
People who are site lock can't choose to join either
Last I checked the typerace isn’t a choose to join thing, it’s site wide, it all comes down to who cares to do it. Theirs almost 2k users as shown by the site record. Site record: 1,731 users, 03/Jan/2017 Theirs 18 teams. We will say theirs 2,000 users total. 2,000 divided by 18 is 111.11 If anyone else pays attention to mod watch you can see their are many uses getting site locked. So from 06/Jan 15:00 to 06/Feb 12:40 I can count 123 site locks. That’s 6-8 site locked people per team, that’s not adding people who are just joining and still don’t know what they are doing ^_^ guess I’m subscribing to this thread as well
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Yes the TR is site wide and everyone is on a team but the team clicklist will be a choice to join
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
If you have to toggle this feature then it makes it no different than posting in the type race thread. If you're a team leader then you take on the responsibility of handling that thread. Don't like updating the click list? Then don't manage a type race thread. It's as simple as that. Users already have the ability to choose whether or not they want to join the type race click list - post in your respective type race thread. You can just say "Hey, I'm on this team! Can you add me to the click list?" Simple. You don't even need to subscribe to the thread if you don't want to. Your type race team is shown on your profile and is updated on the 1st of every month. Most type race threads have what team they're supporting in the title. All you have to do is find the respective thread and post in it, making your point of "It'll make sure you're on the right team clicklist" invalid. It's your responsibility to ensure that you're in the correct thread. If you somehow manage to post in the wrong one, message a Moderator and we can delete the post for you. For people who want to have an updated click list, all you have to do is go to the thread and copy the link that's already there. I'm just going to come right out and say this because I see this point a lot. This is a social game. You're not required to post in the forums if you don't want to. Don't like to post in the forums? Then don't do it. It's your choice on whether or not you want to do so. However, if you choose not to then you are essentially missing out on what the forums have to offer, for a lack of better words. There is a specific section for type race threads to prevent the issue of clutter and allow easy access for users to find. Our forum section is organized and divided into specific categories so users know what to expect with that specific thread. "Discussions"? Cool, you know this section is going to cover discussions related to the site. "Trades"? Awesome, you now know the place where you can post your trading offers. All it takes is a tiny amount of effort on the user's part. Confused about a specific section? Check out the other threads that are in there and see if yours will match the respective theme. No support.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 2 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I've just think about two things that could be pros: - With a "https://pokefarm.com/user/~<type>" you have a less long link to put in your about/front page (type race for example) then "https://pokefarm.com/users/user1,user2,user3,user4,user5,user6,user7,user10,user11,user12,user13,user14,etc..." That could be a save of space even if the "[url]my team list![/url]" can still be a possibility - "https://pokefarm.com/user/~clickback" is compatible with the shorten link option, so should be "https://pokefarm.com/user/~type" while "https://pokefarm.com/users/user1,user2,user3,user4,user5,user6,user7,user10,user11,user12,user13,user14,etc" isn't (I learn it the hard way
basically if the clicklist is too long, not all the users would show
) making it possible to put it in your trainer card if you want to.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
Talked to Niet and this is a no-go. Auto click list anything is generally a bad idea. Moving to rejected.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page