PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Semi-Auto Team Clicklist

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123456

Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
Let’s see if someone can’t click much what about a goal like adopt certain amount of eggs related to the users team to help the team score that be befitting right then it keep them in the click list but also help the team so there be no one really doing the oh if we click this much we can hatch a lot of eggs or not have to participate in the type race . It’s a thought I thought I put it out there. But your right about t10k might be a little hard to do 7k would be nice I could click to that seems reasonable.
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by D33RG0D5

Let’s see if someone can’t click much what about a goal like adopt certain amount of eggs related to the users team to help the team score that be befitting right then it keep them in the click list but also help the team so there be no one really doing the oh if we click this much we can hatch a lot of eggs or not have to participate in the type race . It’s a thought I thought I put it out there. But your right about t10k might be a little hard to do 7k would be nice I could click to that seems reasonable.
I say to stay on the list after the 1st day you need to had got X# of points the day before, i think 50 or so
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 09:52 PM
Score: 627
TR code credit
Yahan's AvatarYahan
I feel like that won't solve the issue though. 'Cause points come by hatching eggs, not clicking to help your teammates or other users. So the users who just join the list for free clicks still get the free ride they're looking for. So I think interactions are still a better unit of measurement.
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
Isaac22's AvatarIsaac22
I support the Auto-updating clicklist -as the only reason I didn't have it linked in my signature and About Me is that I would constantly have to update it- but I don't support automated sign-up, or users being able to switch being on the list off and on(that needs to be handled by the team leader). I think it needs to go through the typerace forums like it has been, where the team leader adds them to the list, and they work as a team to complete the goal, ect. It works great as it is, but I think some coding could be done to help make the clicklist less hassle. Hope that helps!

[Auction here!]

Shops

Gym Badges

5th Heart Gym Badge
5th Skull Gym Badge
5th Mind Gym Badge
Avatar is Melan Sandile (c) Pokefarm Q I have 0 Cookies! Visit my Gym! Click the Gif below!
Art by Midnight Blaze
#cyclifechange
Yahan's AvatarYahan
That would be cool. I would love to see a page for a multi-profile template, where you could plug in usernames or urls of userpages and have the multi profile page generated for you. Like the thing for the current online users list but you have more of a say as to which peoples’ profiles show up in the multi-profile list.
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Bump x3
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Bump x4
eve's Avatareve
mm... can't support this. it'd be really handy but for people like me it's like... i'm shy! the type race is one of the only ways i feel able to be part of the community because i'm not assertive enough to just Make Friends, and this would really take that away for me. defeats the purpose imo.
a note about trading with me
i don't 'flip' pokemon - if i buy it it's because i want it, or for a gift. but i don't keep track of what can be resold later on down the line and what can't. if this is unacceptable to you, please let me know when i make an offer and i'll be happy to rescind it.
457/528 eggdex
1,087/1,212 pokedex
( avatar is official bang dream art of aoba moca! )
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Bump
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Bump x2

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page