PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Semi-Auto Team Clicklist

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123456

Karakara's AvatarKarakara
I´m fairly neutral to this, due to the possibility of non-particpating users still joining it for free clicks - so to speak. I mean as Fuchsfee said that is a problem now already, although it can be fixed if one wants to. I like however that this would give those too shy to join the forum to still be part of the team - as in being on the clicklist. The long list of people to click could be however be made smaller if Sally could only put those on the clicklist who are currently online?... That could possibly work like the users online function? Like sorted after type race team. That way would be the list not too long, in addition it would make the chance for no new eggs lower.
Buying: Ruby Orbs for 20 and Order's Crests for 20 each. PM me or check out my shop Avatar by Temporal
Sarluna's AvatarSarluna
I didn't think that I saw this somewhere so I thought I'd meantion that it would be great that this automatic clicklist should ONLY have members of the right type on the clicklist. Currently I've seen a lot of people writing in the wrong type race forum that theyare on this team. If someone doesn't look and just adds them to the clicklist you have people that are breeding the wrong type and even though we help them wich clicking don't get any rewards for their effort. Of course that's also something that's something each players is responsible for him-/herself. But you should not be able to "add" yourself on each clicklist! About the dropping in conversations that many where afraid of..... I don't really think that will happen. Even if some people don't write in the thread that they're a part of this team, those that really want to communicate, will still read through the team sites and replay to the conversations there. I think the thread would be a bit cleaner through this so that some sites are not filled completely with: "I'm on this team this month and breeding ...!" posts. The other thing Karakara meantioned was that only the currently online members should be on the list. I'm mostly online, when there are only around 200-400 people online and from working on the current clicklist, I know that means not a lot of members from certain teams. While I can see the benefit, I'd also be worrierd that on some times this list might only include roughly 5 people. Maybe have the clicklist be a certain lenght and when you clicked through those you can choose to click more like with the current clickback of the top 50 users. Those that are online could always appear on the list (not certain if that's possible....).
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by Sarluna

Currently I've seen a lot of people writing in the wrong type race forum that theyare on this team.
Somewhat off-topic, but posting in a team you're not on's thread for any reason and especially to take advantage of it is against the rules and should be reported. It might not get them off the click list of the team lead doesn't notice, but it will hopefully keep them from doing it in the future.
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Hmm I don't personally feel *fond* of this But I don't see anything *wrong* with it I feel like as long as it is a voluntary thing, it wouldn't be an issue On the other hand though I worry someone would eventually, of course, get pm'd asking for clickbacks And the whole thing would be ruined and eventually taken away. I suppose I give *hesitant* support, assuming my concerns are noted. It is a nice though but it can quite easily be turned around :/
Zen's AvatarZen
Another thing I thought of, and I know someone else brought this up but I didn't see it get added onto. As another user said, some users join the type race threads just for free clicks, and I could see that happening even more if all you had to do was go to the type race page and click "enter clicklist". So how would we prevent that? Because, and this is something I saw brought up a bit when the type race was new and shiny, seeing users on the click list but not hatching for the team actually demotivated people. Would we just have to do what we do now, and just make our own click lists that we can edit as we need to avoid this?
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Could there be a thing where, like, to stay on the list, you gotta make a certain number of interactions per day of the type race? (either in general or with the list, I haven't thought that through yet) Like how we had counters keeping track of clicks for each day of 12DoC. But it doesn't need to keep increasing if y'all think that's unnecessary.
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine

QUOTE originally posted by Yay

Could there be a thing where, like, to stay on the list, you gotta make a certain number of interactions per day of the type race? (either in general or with the list, I haven't thought that through yet) Like how we had counters keeping track of clicks for each day of 12DoC. But it doesn't need to keep increasing if y'all think that's unnecessary.
i like this idea this help keep everyone active too and clicks going around. what would be a good target number for clicking and staying on the list like 10k or 20k like i do alot clicking but thought whats the best number for it to be set upon to make it fair that is. :)
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
Yahan's AvatarYahan
10k sounds to be too high for me... but then again I barely click much. Tbh I was thinking like 3-5k. Maybe 7k at the highest *shrugs*
Zen's AvatarZen
But what if you can't click a lot on certain days? Sometimes people can't click a lot every single day because of work or other things that pop up, and on those days rely on their teammates clicking them and random clicks from popping on when they can over actually clicking a lot. Heck, most days I can barely make 1k interactions due to being busy, but during the Type Race I still go through my team click list in case anyone has a new party to help out that way. Should people really be kicked off a click list just because they can't make a lot of interactions a day, even if they're clicking their teams parties, just because they had a busy day?
Yahan's AvatarYahan
That's why I wasn't super sure on where the target should land. I'm sure that a reasonable number would be worked out if it becomes a thing.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page