PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Semi-Auto Team Clicklist

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123456

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
I agree with kyria. And on top of that i know when i ran a type race thread i liked to keep more active players who switched parties a lot near the top of the list as i knew theyd be active and need constant clicking. I feel having it automated may lead to a very longe list with people of all activities all over the place and it will be so overwhelming to click people would stop in the middle. Also i dont know if its possible to do this where users decide to be put on the list. I feel like its an all or nothing thing. We would need niets input
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by Keizatsu

Also i dont know if its possible to do this where users decide to be put on the list. I feel like its an all or nothing thing. We would need niets input
Yes it possible, you choose who's clickback list you're on by click or not click & Sally have to keep 900+ clickback list everyday so the system is already coded
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 11:08 PM
Score: 432
TR code credit
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
I support this I see what people saying as a long list but like for a mass clicker like myself a long list doesn’t bother me at all. Second it’s not like anyone has to choose to use it if they don’t want to. But I can see where some people don’t want click someone that not participating. However the site is based on clicking. We as people can pick who to click so while going thru the list we don’t have to click the people not participating just saying but I click everyone no matter what team or eggs they have. Above this also happens even with out the the idea cause people will say there joining I seen this into the click list and don’t click at all or they don’t help out so making a nice auto button would be easier on people espically the newer players that join into type race but also where this button located could have a link to the threads For example we can click type race and it can have a auto set up but also a link to where the type race threads are so members can go there still to talk and everything else. But it’s a nice idea and if people don’t want use it they can go to there thread team and do the more active list to.
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
Silver-Sün's AvatarSilver-Sün
Going to add a concern of mine: people PMing listed users who aren't interested if the default is opting in/it's not toggleable. I personally got PMed about TR on my first month, and while as a newb I didn't mind, I'm concerned players who aren't interested could get PMs like that telling them to come to their team's thread, which would irritate people. In addition, I don't believe the staff like adding a lot of toggles.
Avatar commissioned from Novareii on this site. Thanks!

QUOTE originally posted by Silver-Sün

Going to add a concern of mine: people PMing listed users who aren't interested if the default is opting in/it's not toggleable. I personally got PMed about TR on my first month, and while as a newb I didn't mind, I'm concerned players who aren't interested could get PMs like that telling them to come to their team's thread, which would irritate people. In addition, I don't believe the staff like adding a lot of toggles.
I never had that happen to me ... O_O I had people pm me about raffles (reminders) like if I wanted to join in on a type race but because type races not as fun now cause the no raffles I dont see why people pm others for type race when we get z crystals by participating only. And if one doesnt they get anything. xD I don't understand why someone would pm people unless there confused about type races like i had to pm someone about a question once but that was about breeding pairs and how the site worked. Mostly people make threads then everyone just joins in if they want to case I dont think someone want to pm others to force join cause that be agiasnt the rules if im correct. That be harassment to force someone to do something they do not want to do. I hope to arceus no one doing this anymore though...
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
i like this i thought of something like that myself and im surprised it gets so much support as my ideas never do something negative i see happen though is that people join only to get extra clicks. i mean even if they dont hunt for thw typerace. tjat would bother me.
wanna know which auctions are upcoming? ill update my 2nd post in the shop with that info. My shop is here check my journal for all of your spying needs boop
Zálmirà's AvatarZálmirà
I support it. It's a quite a hassle to keep up with all the members that want to join in for the click group, but if the Type Team Holder is at work or has an emergency, they can't add right away. Leaving the new or late to the forum people waiting a few hours to be added. Opting in to be on the team list would be best.
Avatar used with permission and made by BananaLizard Hoarding Flying and Dark gems - Willing to swap others for them.
Zen's AvatarZen
I'm neutral to this idea. I can see it being a good idea but as others have said, I can also see this affect teammate communication. And while that may not seem like a big problem, I've had quite a few teams where someone would post someone on our team had rus, or ask for help with making a better pair to breed more for the team. As for the current thing with clicklists. Someone can easily update the clicklist and make a post with it if their team leader isnt on.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Thought of another reason Even thought communication is a key in type races I was talking to my two friends who are very forum shy or in other terms they get panicked out by big threads and stuff that has to do with communication or talking to new people they don’t know right away. This could pose as a help so people that might have panic attacks about talking to other people in the net or use this site as a de stresser, now can be on the team type list and click their teammates with out having to speak on a forum. However the forums still could have there own link to. But thought I mention another reason from the point of view from one my friends who doesn’t want speak on here.
Parafox's AvatarParafox

QUOTE originally posted by Ãntarëm

something negative i see happen though is that people join only to get extra clicks. i mean even if they dont hunt for thw typerace. tjat would bother me.
I already see that happening with our current system of hand made clicklists and it's honestly frustrating to me. Not so much that I'd PM people about it. That'd be just plain rude! I really like the idea of semi-auto clicklists. My only real concern isn't even about semi-auto clicklists in particular but about TR team clicklists in generall. And it has to do with what Antarem said: a team clicklist is only usefull when it's been clicked frequently by the team. I already see so many users each month being added to a team clicklist but never even once clicking that list themselves. A clicklist doesn't help much if only 3-5 users klick it more than once a day. I'm afraid that'd get only worse if we had bigger clicklists that are generated with no necessity to contact other team members at all.
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page