PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Adventures through Argion! (Open!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 414243

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1

BEFORE YOU APPLY, THIS IS AN IMPORTANT READ!!!

Hecc I hope this is allowed.
Welcome to the Argion Region!
A new region full of tempting new grabs has been recently discovered. Trainers from all across the world are flocking to this new, unknown region to battle and train the new pokemon. You are one of the trainers braving this harsh arctic land, hoping to collect all the Regional Badges. Choose your regional starter and team up with new allies in the Argion Region!

Argion Map

Characters

• Krystal with Blip
  • Mirage with Kirlee
Don't mind me butterfree
Small Shop of Assorted Stuff!
Would vastly appreciate: CREDITS, GP PLEASE Daycare passes Order's Crest ALMS TO THE POOR!!!
TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
Becoming the Regional Elite Four Member from Phyrria. The name is Mirage, XD, and he uses both Dark and Dragon Types and has only one minor Legendary Pokemon.
AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt
Amber, Elecric-type Gym leader or whatever.
HELLo I bE HuntiN' foR A UfT DittO WiF ArYa, MaH BUdDie
Piggyxl117's AvatarPiggyxl117
Grace for Ice type gym leader
Yellow, for Water-Type gym leader! You already know her so... also, she might use Fairy Types. I chose them by looking at her Persona and the type she knows most about. Can Popplio be Primarina in this?
I'm hunting for shiny Houndour; I can buy dead shiny charms for GP! Please don't hesitate to come talk to me, or spar me! I'm lonely a lot...
Xthetactician's AvatarXthetactician
bookmarked! ill have my app up once i have time ^^u
let it be known that this girl is pmd garbage,,,,, https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/185782/Hello-and-welcome-to-the-pokemon-center-Open-setup heres A pokemon center rp i made, i guess
Okay, even though I know them, I'd like for you guys to describe them so others can know what they look like. Here's Krystal
Appearance^ Personality: Krystal is loyal, gentle, and very friendly. She has some gullibility issues, but otherwise a good person. Starter: Blip
TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
Your boi Mirage Appearance: Personality: Mirage likes to have Pokemon Battles and make friends. He tries to put himself first if there's trouble. Starter: Kirlee Other Pokemon: He only brought one other Pokemon from him and its Silvally.
AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt
How do y'all make trainer cards?
at pokecharms.com. there's a link at the bottom of our cards; do you see it?

Pages: 123··· 414243

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page