PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Finding The Light

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 91011

starflight's ear twitched toarwd him.'hello there.'she spoke walking over,deku was still distracted.

adds

art by miffed ^^

the image doesent fully show up. also my new icon is by aidanshepard and the left is luna my oc and the right is her brother blaze. luna is kinda lonly,self concis and intellegent.(older sibling) her brother is kinda a bit of a dunce,kind harted ,hot headed and alwse has a smile on his face.
"You're tryiiing t get back the light, right? You not with those evil pokemon, are you?" Dusk was always worried about something. His past had taught him to be cautious.
Join an RP Discord server here!
'no.I dont even really know what's happening,all I know is that rthe moon goddess sent me a vision and here we are.'she said looking as per usial not at the other pokemon.
"What a relief," he said more relaxed, "Anything I can do to help?"
she lit up and when she turned she fell on her muzzle(again) her herbs scattering.'My herbs!'she said panicked trying to find them (pun intedened)blindly. deku herd her and began helping with her herbs.'deku! he want to join us.'starflight said excitedly.

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page